Celtic View

No8.

• Replies 503
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Read my post HT.I suppose that'e me gone the way of Jimbeamjunior now,just because the subject is mentioned from time to time it does not mean the poster is trying to point score,in fact I only ever mention it AFTER one of your own fans mentions it.

Unfortunately the p***k on your staff a while back wasn't mocking child abuse.

If you don't think the above is point scoring then I am amazed. What I will say is it is most unlike you. I expect it from a lot of dickheads on here, but not you.

If you don't think the above is point scoring then I am amazed. What I will say is it is most unlike you. I expect it from a lot of dickheads on here, but not you.

That post was a statement of fact HT and it was answering one of your fans who called one of us out as mocking child abuse,it might be unsavoury but it happened and the point that post was making probably rather badly was,everyone that mentions the incident is not mocking it.I'll leave it like that,I wouldn't want to ruin our long standing friendship.

And you fall into the usual ashamed trap all your fans do,mentioning a FACT of child abuse does not mean the poster is glorifying it or mocks it.The post is merely pointing out,is it not better for someone to mock child abuse than to actually carry it out?You are welcome to look up ALL my posts,I don't mention this often,it just irks me that because it happened at your club, (and it could have been anyone's club) anytime anyone mentions it you assume it's to mock it or try to point score,I am doing neither.

Why else would you feel the need to bring such a subject up on a football forum?

You are disturbingly weird.

Why else would you feel the need to bring such a subject up on a football forum?

You are disturbingly weird.

Is this place full of morons? I never brought the subject out,a Celtic fan did,if you read the thread you might see that.

It's funny the way the celtic fans try and use their boys club shame to try and point score..Shameful :rolleyes:

Just for the record i never sing it and was on FF recently agreeing with the posters sick of hearing the 'Bears are having a party' song...not that we have been singing that particular ditty much recently.

It happened..it could have been at any club..the only shame was the way the club closed ranks and never reported it to the authorities. I would like to think people would learn from this but there are still organisations to this day that cover it up

It's funny the way the celtic fans try and use their boys club shame to try and point score..Shameful :rolleyes:

Just for the record i never sing it and was on FF recently agreeing with the posters sick of hearing the 'Bears are having a party' song...not that we have been singing that particular ditty much recently.

It happened..it could have been at any club..the only shame was the way the club closed ranks and never reported it to the authorities. I would like to think people would learn from this but there are still organisations to this day that cover it up

Sung by your fellow bears as they destroyed the toilets last night.

Warning! Contains images of sick animals!

Rangers lose to Celtic and next day its all child abuse and terrorist lovers.

Let me guess, Mason?

Its about his level.

Nice to see No8 has gotten over making a rip roaring c**t of himself and posting his usual rhetoric.

Last time you were posting you were saying how you were still 7...4....1....points in front.

Still happy to be just top of the league...................oh aye wait

Sung by your fellow bears as they destroyed the toilets last night.

Warning! Contains images of sick animals!

I cant hear it as she is watching fucking Poirot!! I did read about this nonsense on Follow Follow...I don't know who is worse..the arseholes damaging the ground which we now have to pay for or the Tit filming it to put on youtube.. :rolleyes:

Unlike supporters of celtic we do not try and defend what is simply indefensible..Arseholes the lot of them

Archived