Fascinating Photos

• Replies 230
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Had a look at this, its fantastic, its really hard to imagine being in some of these situations! great find

Have you seen the search tags for the war picture thread?

achtung!!!!!!!!!!, churchill gassed kurds, churchill greatest briton, churchill was a tory c**t, dontmentionthewar, foryouthisthreadisover, hitler was a biff, how old are you!?, i'm 40, rico's roughnecks, war heuggh, waresma, warnography, what is it good for?

:blink::blink::blink:

Well that is just utter nonsense.

It's really not, It's personal opinion. my post came from me looking at the photos and thinking "that should be amazing" followed quickly by thoughts of spock's pointy ears.

Love this sort of thing.

Anyway here's a sinkhole from Guatamela. A house was swallowed and two kids died, the cause was apparently a ruptured sewer pipe huh.gif

post-33606-0-93365400-1324325824_thumb.j

Not quite as impressive, but I always liked this one from somewhere in post-war Glasgow where there was an old mine working underneath.

post-13234-0-35753800-1324373889_thumb.j

ksrlQ.jpg

Shanghai in 1990

SA68b.gif

Shanghai in 1996

NV735.gif

Shanghai in 2010

I worked with someone who came over here from Shanghai in the 90's to do a post grad and stayed on to work. When he left originally his parents lived in the country. Within 5 years it was in the middle of the city. Apparently around 20% of the worlds construction cranes are in Shanhai.

Archived