Songs That Mess With Your Emotions

bishoptonbuddie

• Replies 105
  • Created
  • Last Reply

It was on an episode of Scrubs and linked in beautifully with the plot. Might seem melodramatic, but this song always gets me.

I kind of agree with this shout, although I've seen that Scrubs episode and that's not the reason for me.

At my old work this guy came in and he was really sound, but he was shiting himself because some guy's were threatening to kill him. This song came on the radio and he started crying like mad, I didn't even know what was going on but I felt really, really sorry for him.

My best example of a song that messes with my emotions is a weird one because it's essentially a happy song, but it's this:

The reason is that at T in The Park a few years ago I was sitting up the back of the golden circle watching Newton Faulkner, waiting for The Stereophonics to come on. I'd taken these eccies, and they'd given me the most extreme downer ever. I can't even explain how bad it was, it was absolutely horrendous. Anyway, whenever I hear this song now I get a really uneasy feeling and want to leave the room.

I kind of agree with this shout, although I've seen that Scrubs episode and that's not the reason for me.

At my old work this guy came in and he was really sound, but he was shiting himself because some guy's were threatening to kill him. This song came on the radio and he started crying like mad, I didn't even know what was going on but I felt really, really sorry for him.

My best example of a song that messes with my emotions is a weird one because it's essentially a happy song, but it's this:

The reason is that at T in The Park a few years ago I was sitting up the back of the golden circle watching Newton Faulkner, waiting for The Stereophonics to come on. I'd taken these eccies, and they'd given me the most extreme downer ever. I can't even explain how bad it was, it was absolutely horrendous. Anyway, whenever I hear this song now I get a really uneasy feeling and want to leave the room.

Oaft, was the old guy o.k?

Oaft, was the old guy o.k?

I genuinely have no idea what happened to the guy.

I don't remember hearing anything afterwards about a murder in the local area, so I guess (hope) he was alright in the end.

Archived