Dummies Spat Out

bluetooner

Apparently the format of the Champions league is wrong, and too many "big" teams are being eliminated too early, as they are being drawn against eachother.

WHAT A BUNCH OF IGNORANT w**kERS............

Surely the best teams always go through. Maybe they should just have Arsenal, Milan, Real Madrid and Arsenal in the semi finals and be done with "lesser" teams.

Dummy Spitting Clicky

Apparently the format of the Champions league is wrong, and too many "big" teams are being eliminated too early, as they are being drawn against eachother.

Surely the best teams always go through. Maybe they should just have Arsenal, Milan, Real Madrid and Arsenal in the semi finals and be done with "lesser" teams.

Dummy Spitting Clicky

437473[/snapback]

Absolutely correct - and they wonder why they are perceived as being arrogant.

Dummy Spitting Clicky

437473[/snapback]

totally agree, dummy spitting of the highest order. Fuds! <_<

Absolutely correct - and they wonder why they are perceived as being arrogant.

437635[/snapback]

exactly!

This is unbelievable. The fact they think they have a devine right to be in the later stages is pathetic.

437999[/snapback]

i dont hear Lyon, Juve, Chelsea etc complaining! Sour grapes from these fuds. Man u didnt even finish top of their group - had they done, they might have avoided a clash with the likes of Milan. ;)

totally agree, dummy spitting of the highest order.  Fuds! <_<

exactly!

i dont hear Lyon, Juve, Chelsea etc complaining!  Sour grapes from these fuds.  Man u didnt even finish top of their group - had they done, they might have avoided a clash with the likes of Milan. ;)

438025[/snapback]

Not might of, would of.

The fact is they lost their game, so obviously were not good enough to go through to the next stages. When the draw was Made, if i remember correct, Arsenal were very happy with it. I reckon Lyon would have thrashed either of them. As was said 2 of the best teams were drawn together in Barca Chelsea, where are the complaints from that? Now there is a great tie with the Milan Derby, then the semi finals there will be great teams left. Its also good to see lesser teams get there, gives hope if the OF get their fingers out they may get to the latter stages one day.

Guest Geordie_Elvis

The 1 thing that p*sses me off is that this is the champions league and Man u arent even champions?!?!

I know its all to do with cash etc but surely if you havent even won your national league you cant go around dictating how the competition should be run.

Do Arsenal get to be in both semis to give them an even better chance of getting to the final?!?

Guest Geordie_Elvis

why not just have an Arsenal v Man Ure final every season.

Dont bother with all the qualifying nonsense, just them 2 playing each other every year.

Im sure messrs Wenger and Ferguson would still complain that theygot an unfair draw or the wrong dressing room or the grass was too green.

C*NTS

This is a load of crap. The way the Champions League is done is unfair .... on the smaller teams. The national champions of the smaller countries sometimes only get into the 1st Qualifying stage of the Champions League while the 4th place team in the Premiership goes into the final qualifying round. It is no longer a fair competition but simply a money making exercise.

Pile of garbage from them as per usual. If they had actually won their groups they would have been seeded higher and had a better chance of qualifying from the next phase. Its their own fault for not being good enough at the early stages of the competition.

Archived