Black Mirror

Al B

Seen a trailer for the last one in the series, and it looks a bit silly. Hopefully be just as good as the first two.

I does seem like it could be daft but also as with the others, quite an interesting concept and even through the advert I think I can see what he's going for.

I really enjoyed the second one as well. I like the dark stuff.

I suspect I'm not going to like the final one as it looks worryingly in tone like the Prime Minister does the pig one. It's also off-putting that the guy from those BT broadband adverts is in a main role.

Everyone involved was part of some sort of 'social correction' facility that basically tortures criminals as some sort of community service.

She had killed some wee lassie along with her boyfriend and filmed it, I'm guessing this was some sort of revenge?

Did you not see the end credits? Everything was explained there.

Wasn't a huge fan of the episode to be honest, too much screaming and crying for my liking.

Just watched again and seems a bit clearer.........so it's basically about revenge and making her suffer every day for her crime? I had missed the microsecond bits about her so called crime the first time round....

Still wont be wasting any more of my life on this arty farty shite..........that's 2 hours down the drain already!!

I enjoyed the 2nd ep more than the first. I did kind of figure out what was going on about halfway through, but that didn't detract from what I thought was a creepy, thought provoking bit of TV.

The next one looks pish unfortunately

Edited by KnightswoodBear

Only just caught the third one and it was unfortunately as crap as I expected. A completely ludicrous premise that got more ridiculous as it went on. Virtually nothing to the story at all.

I don't think it's that ludicrous at all. Like most of the Black Mirror episodes, there is always a hint of possible reality driving the story. Waldo taking over the world was silly, but that was more satire than anything.

I also have to share my love for White Bear. Easily the best thing I've seen in a long time.

Edited by DA Baracus

Only just caught the third one and it was unfortunately as crap as I expected. A completely ludicrous premise that got more ridiculous as it went on. Virtually nothing to the story at all.

You cant say that on here...you'll get shot down in flames!!