Black Mirror

Al B

A word of warning... you need to set aside a fair bit of time for this as there are multiple storylines. Watch it at the weekend rather than just before bed or you won't get to the end(s). 

Enjoying it thus far, it's very meta and even more mental. 

Edited by Bully Wee Villa

Really good but I was noting down all the decisions I made so probably wasn't paying enough attention to spot everything.  Saw a few references to previous BM episodes and thought the soundtrack was great.

Need to watch again and see what I've missed by making different choices.

Some theories going about that further options will be added after a period of time. 

The path after you picked Netflix was fucking hilarious. 

I really enjoyed it, although I think some of the endings could be made clearer that they were actually endings. I only got to one that ended with credit titles and the rest all just felt like I'd made a wrong decision and had to rectify it. 

WHY DIDN’T I CHOOSE SUGAR PUFFS!

I managed to see 4 endings in one viewing, the first of which was a kind of “oh, it’s finished” but there’s so many options I wonder how many genuine “endings” there are, and how many of them allow you to just go back and re-make a decision.

15 minutes ago, DigOutYourSoul said:

Someone put together a diagram which shows 13 different “end points” to the game depending on certain decisions.

Link, please? 

Also, was there three-pronged symbol that kept appearing a callback to a previous episode... maybe White Bear? One of the games on the wall at the computer game office definitely hinted at the robot dog in the episode with Maxine Peake. 

Edited by Bully Wee Villa

I watched the first three episodes.  Is this enough to watch the interactive thing, or would you recommend more?

I'm absolutely not sure what I make of this, other than it's nowhere near as clever as it thinks it is, and I'm enjoying it.

I watched the first three episodes.  Is this enough to watch the interactive thing, or would you recommend more?
I'm absolutely not sure what I make of this, other than it's nowhere near as clever as it thinks it is, and I'm enjoying it.

Yeah, you could watch Bandersnatch as a stand-alone, it’s not linked in any way to previous episodes. Just as long as you realise it’s pretty fucked up in general.

The Netflix description said 1.5 hrs and I finished it in 1.5 hrs despite clearly repeating a few bits (who doesn't choose "f*** yeah!"?) 

Coincidence, or is it cleverly designed so that it doesn't go over that time? 

Anyway... anybody watching this that says they weren't thinking about Falconhoof at any point is a dirty liar. "You jump off of the balcony..." 

I watched this last night, and spent about an hour and a half on it, though it felt longer.  I got into it, but had to go back a few times.  I was underwhelmed by almost all of the endings that I came across.  I don't know if I care enough about it to go back and choose the other kind of cereal.