Best Goalkeeper in Juniors

RenzoRobRoy

• Replies 181
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Bryn Halliwell by a country mile. Been outstanding for our side this year and his career history proves this

Scott Christie is better than Bryn fucking Halliwell.

The only time where has has succeeded is at his spells with Clyde.

Bryn Halliwell by a country mile. Been outstanding for our side this year and his career history proves this

Strange you shouls say that, his name cropped up in conversation at the weekend and the general consensus was as you say, very good.

He is very good and if we did always listen to rumours the manager at Sauchie seemingly had scott Christie just about signed but opted for Bryn. He is a better keeper than scott although scott Christie is outstanding

Scott Christie is a far better keeper than Halliwell, Inchy doesnt have the same problem that Bryn does with concentration and is far better at distribution of the ball.

Never seen him but all i have heard about Scott Christie is that he is the best keeper a few of the boys have played with. Stewart Tarditi Watt Guy all said this....and by reading on here some of the reports they may be right.

Are Stewart & Tarditi including senior keepers they've lined up with? If so, a great accolade to Scott. He has been our star this season.

JC is still retained by Camelon so cant play Junior until a fee is agreed and he cant play senior until January.

He is very good and if we did always listen to rumours the manager at Sauchie seemingly had scott Christie just about signed but opted for Bryn. He is a better keeper than scott although scott Christie is outstanding

The manager at Sauchie isny very bright it seems.

Carlin is murder. Fleming is decent. Most of them are decent shot stoppers at Super League level. Our keeper could be very good if we can get a settled back 4 in front of him. He won the SFL 1 player of the month during 10/11 so he must have something about him. Hopefully the couple of howlers he had early doors are his complement for the season.

Who is your keeper if you don't mind me asking HTG?

Edited to add:-Just had a look at your website and saw you have Davie Hay(ex Cowden?) and Kyle Allison(Ex Pars?!) as your two keepers, that is a fantastic choice to have while in the juniors.

Hay was a good keeper for Cowden and was rumored to be joining Raith over the summer, and Allison only got a few minutes last year for Dunfermline but he got unlucky in that we had the best defence in the division, best not to disrupt that.

Carlin is murder. Fleming is decent. Most of them are decent shot stoppers at Super League level. Our keeper could be very good if we can get a settled back 4 in front of him. He won the SFL 1 player of the month during 10/11 so he must have something about him. Hopefully the couple of howlers he had early doors are his complement for the season.

trust a lithgae fan to say he's murder. Was it not that long ago ur supporters wanted him at lithgae? Here is my top 4 for our league. 1 Andy catlin 2 kelty keeper 3 bonnyrigg keeper and 4 linlithgow keeper.

Are Stewart & Tarditi including senior keepers they've lined up with? If so, a great accolade to Scott. He has been our star this season.

Big Tarditi said he is the best keeper hes played with. He went with the puffy out cheeksn noddy head and wide eye stare of - wow this boys the best ive seen.

Budgie on the other hand was a roll of the head n an aye :lol: .

Did you miss the game at Dunterlie where he threw the ball into his own net? :lol:

There was me thinkin it was wardrope that done that lol Keith wasnt in goals against medda at Dunterlie, Ross Stewart was.

There was me thinkin it was wardrope that done that lol Keith wasnt in goals against medda at Dunterlie, Ross Stewart was.

Anytime I've seen Wardrope he's been rank.

Any Talbot fans know who the goalie was a few years ago at Dunterlie, who tried to throw the ball out, but somehow dislocated his finger, and gave the Lie forward a tap in ?

Archived