Best Goalkeeper in Juniors

RenzoRobRoy

Keith Ross, when fit no other keeper can touch him.

The boy Renton for Musselburgh impressed me greatly the other week and if he's like that consistently then he's right up there.

Connick has always been a class act between the sticks but his best days were at Meadow in my opinion. As for Wardrope, a good keeper but not great.

scott christie outstanding keeper gets my vote

• Replies 181
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Michael Wadrope at The Medda is the best for me. Would like to see Adam Strain returning to the junior game,great goalie & organises the defence well. Sitting watching Queens Park every week just now,too good for that.

what kinda crack have you been smoking..he cant come for crosses as he drops them..he causes more points dropped for medda and thats from a few players who has played with him...one on one your sure to score as he is as slow as a week in jail

what kinda crack have you been smoking..he cant come for crosses as he drops them..he causes more points dropped for medda and thats from a few players who has played with him...one on one your sure to score as he is as slow as a week in jail

Andy carlin in the east superleague with the kelty keeper second. Andy has been on top form over the past couple of seasons.

the lad carlin had a excellent coach when he was younger who taught him good habits take a bow mr tom scott

would have to agree with you there 8)

Canny be that bad. Not too many bad players with league winners medals. He impresses me any time I see him.

Yep he has 3 super league winners medals now one with Kilwinning Rangers and two with Irvine Meadow but has always great debate even amongst his own supporters he is a good shot stopper but cross balls are a problem and a rush of blood to the head as well.

Keith Ross, when fit no other keeper can touch him.

The boy Renton for Musselburgh impressed me greatly the other week and if he's like that consistently then he's right up there.

Connick has always been a class act between the sticks but his best days were at Meadow in my opinion. As for Wardrope, a good keeper but not great.

agree with you about Keith Ross,when fit Beefy is the best I`ve seen for years,why oh why is he not still a Beith player

Keith Ross has had his injury problems this season but hopefully hes on his way back, a superb keeper on his day. This season the best i have seen is Wardrope.

Did you miss the game at Dunterlie where he threw the ball into his own net? :lol:

Archived