Homeland

Quentin Taranbino

On that last question Jag...

Pretty sure they did. Was there not a wee cutaway to them listening to the conversation going on in the room?

They cut back to them watching. I just thought they were invading the room with agents due to Carrie's deviation from the plan. Will have to go back and give it another view.

Arrrrgh damn yous, now I don't want to wait until Sunday.

Has Claire Danes always been this good an actress? I can't think of much else I remember her in

Stardust.

http://www.film4.com/reviews/2007/stardust

E4, 19:35 to 22:00 or E4+1, 20:35 to 23:00 tonight.

Episode - Whatever one was on in the US last night

Decent enough episode.

Brody being interrogated was good, though was surprised at how easily he gave up his "confession"

Think the car accident, where the VP's son ran over that woman, will have a massive impact on the season.

I think it'll come out, and it will be the incident which ends the VP's run for office. Brody will be dropped as a running mate. Abu Nazir will then, probably, attempt to assassinate Brody.

Should be a good second half to the season.

the adverts before the show made it look as if he was being mentally tortured with noises and all that pish, none of that happened though?! thought it was unrealistic how easily a marine would cave in, will be interesting to see where it goes now though. i can see carrie chucking it and conspiring with him on something

Can we make it clear whether a spoiler is referring to the last Channel 4 episode or the last US one please?

I'm on channel 4 , so have just seen number 4

belting episode, I think most of us expected Homeland to drag things out slowly but they've played some of the big cards early.

I agree with the poster who thinks Brody will be used as a political pawn, he may become a double double agent :lol: feeding info back to the states withoput Nazir knowing he's been turned, good potential to racket up the tension and the will he/won't he angles again

This is getting better and better.

I keep thinking they've shot their load too early with some of the plot revelations, but they've written this fantastically.

Exact quote I used talking about this to a friend last night. Its quality TV but I preferred it when:

Brody wasn't being a double agent for the CIA, it seems like its happened too soon.

i'm struggling with this now.

"so brody you have a suicide vest we haven't located and are a mad jihadist but continue about your business of attempting to become vice presdent anyway, we'll have some diddy who used to be on the shield and isn't even a government employee monitoring you in case you do anything daft like murder the current vice president who you spend a lot of time with"

:blink:

i'm struggling with this now.

"so brody you have a suicide vest we haven't located and are a mad jihadist but continue about your business of attempting to become vice presdent anyway, we'll have some diddy who used to be on the shield and isn't even a government employee monitoring you in case you do anything daft like murder the current vice president who you spend a lot of time with"

:blink:

All been explained in the show.