Homeland

Quentin Taranbino

It was almost as if they heard everyone going "Will you get Dana to f**k and get on with the show?"...and they went "oh, eh....ok then".

I fear she'll be back though :(

Edited by Al B

It was almost as if they heard everyone going "Will you get Dana to f**k and get on with the show?"...and they went "oh, eh....ok then".

I fear she'll be back though :(

Yeah, cos they're just waiting around week to week to film the next episode.

I;ll admit I'm not a fan of the Dana scenes that didn't involve Brody but they are there for a reason. She will be back and it will make sense in the end.

I'm enjoying season 3 much more than the end of season 2. Quinn is the man. Great character.

Dana is going to be kidnapped or something, some kind of bait to smoke out Brody. Nothing surer.

On the other hand, hopefully her moving out was the writers punting her completely after realising they'd made a big mistake giving her sizable ongoing screen time.

I haven't started watching this season yet as I just haven't really been that interested for some reason. I was going to start watching them back to back but that article above has put me off a little bit, is it right that Brody has only been in one episode so far?

Am I still the only one that doesn't trust Quinn? Even after 2 years.

Speaking of dodgy b*****ds - Sauls pal at the CIA with the beard has terrorist written all over him

I don't trust anybody or anything in it.

Tonight's episode was brilliant I thought, the last couple of weeks have made the slow start worthwhile.