Homeland

Quentin Taranbino

Just me that actually enjoyed it?  :unsure2:

No, I'm taking great pleasure in getting immersed in all the skullduggery again. I have to agree that the Deyna thread is boring at the moment, but I have faith that the writers have something up their sleeves there as well.

Have to say it has been a bit underwhelming so far.

and is it just me or is the whole Brodie being helped in Venezuala thing somewhat ludicrous, 10 million dollars on his head and nobody shops him.

I'm still a bit bemused as to how he ended up from the Canadian Border then on to South America. Also, seemed a bit of a random plot development for him to start using heroin after being locked up. Guess its out of hopelessness, but you'd still think he'll try to take to time to think over his options. Wouldn't make for great tv mind you...

Have to say it has been a bit underwhelming so far.

and is it just me or is the whole Brodie being helped in Venezuala thing somewhat ludicrous, 10 million dollars on his head and nobody shops him.

Let's be fair - the whole story's been a bit off the wall since episode one.

I'm still a bit bemused as to how he ended up from the Canadian Border then on to South America. Also, seemed a bit of a random plot development for him to start using heroin after being locked up. Guess its out of hopelessness, but you'd still think he'll try to take to time to think over his options. Wouldn't make for great tv mind you...

Aye, it's getting a wee bit 24y.

The Brody family thread needs back burnering fking pronto. Bump off both the kids then get the wife shagging around, please.