Homeland

Quentin Taranbino

So who else is watching this great show then?

The two lead actors (danes and lewis) are brilliant as are some of the supporting cast.

Please spoiler anything for those yet to watch.

From what I've heard it's utterly brilliant television.

I'll be waiting for it to hit channel 4, but I do that it's out in early 2012 so I could be tempted to fit it to my already busy amount of television I do watch.

Just rattled through a few episodes today and I'm really starting to get into it. Last one I watched was ep7, think its got a hold on me now, can't wait to see the next one :lol: Good call sir.

P.S. What is it I've seen the main woman in before? She looks very familiar...

Romeo and Juliet with DiCaprio, she was Juliet.

shes scrubbed up well since then.

Just rattled through a few episodes today and I'm really starting to get into it. Last one I watched was ep7, think its got a hold on me now, can't wait to see the next one :lol: Good call sir.

P.S. What is it I've seen the main woman in before? She looks very familiar...

Your nearly up to date, think I just watched episode 9 which is the latest. Something else for your Mon night schedule now

Romeo and Juliet with DiCaprio, she was Juliet.

shes scrubbed up well since then.

Och aye so it is, to be fair she wasnt exactly a minger in that either.

Your nearly up to date, think I just watched episode 9 which is the latest. Something else for your Mon night schedule now

Aye its killing me having to work late this weekend, need to squeeze it in on Monday I suppose seeing Walking Deads finished for now

• 2 weeks later...

So desperate to see it, missed the slight chance I had on monday and working most of this week :( I'll try and squash it in when I get home tonight and post my thoughts accordingly :) I noticed it was an hour and a half long as well. Not enough shows go for the feature length season finale anymore #bringbacksuperlongfinales

So desperate to see it, missed the slight chance I had on monday and working most of this week :( I'll try and squash it in when I get home tonight and post my thoughts accordingly :) I noticed it was an hour and a half long as well. Not enough shows go for the feature length season finale anymore #bringbacksuperlongfinales

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

I watched the Pilot last night on channel 4,stars Damian Lewis who was in Band of Brothers.

The plot involves Lewis' character, a marine just released from captivity in Afghanistan, returning to the US and his family.

I won't go into more detail, in case you haven't watched it yet, however the build up involving the other characters has made me sign on for the rest of the series.