Homeland

Quentin Taranbino

I've always suspected Saul was a bit dodgy following his unexplained failure of the polygraph. He must have been the one to release the video of Brody - wasn't it only him, Estes and Carrie who knew about it? Quinn was conspicuous by his absence throughout the episode and, although I don't suspect him to be involved in any of Nazir's shenanigans, I think there are still some things to be discovered about him.

As far as I was aware, season three has already been commissioned with filming scheduled to begin in Spring and it premiering in Autumn.

I've always suspected Saul was a bit dodgy following his unexplained failure of the polygraph. He must have been the one to release the video of Brody - wasn't it only him, Estes and Carrie who knew about it? Quinn was conspicuous by his absence throughout the episode and, although I don't suspect him to be involved in any of Nazir's shenanigans, I think there are still some things to be discovered about him.

As far as I was aware, season three has already been commissioned with filming scheduled to begin in Spring and it premiering in Autumn.

What I got from the video from being leaked was that Nazir had left instructions to his people for it to be leaked when the bomb had went off to pin it on Brody and make it even more damaging to the USA. Because remember Al Qaeda claimed responsibility

What I got from the video from being leaked was that Nazir had left instructions to his people for it to be leaked when the bomb had went off to pin it on Brody and make it even more damaging to the USA. Because remember Al Qaeda claimed responsibility

That was my take on it too - there would have been more than one copy.

• 7 months later...

Just watched this now. Up-to-date now so I can read all the forums etc without spoiling it.

Really watchable. Rivetting actually! Can't wait for the upcoming 3rd series.

Saul is a brilliant character imo.

But, but but..........he's the mole. If you believe the idiots.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I've actually still not watched the final episode if season 2, I loved the first one and was enjoying the second but it started to fall apart towards the end for me, I'll probably watch the new one though the trailer does look good.

Get it watched mate. Bit of a 'wow' finale!

• 2 weeks later...

And look out for the weirdest bit of sound editing in history.

Looked weird without the sound and video editing, some weird audio moments.

Someone will be getting their balls kicked that early leak.

Weird watching it without Brody in it. Wonder what direction they're going to go this season/

Back in the day 2 seasons of dexter leaked a pre-air a month before it was due out. It's probably a showtime strategy to get people talking about it.

Looked weird without the sound and video editing, some weird audio moments.

Someone will be getting their balls kicked that early leak.

Weird watching it without Brody in it. Wonder what direction they're going to go this season/

He was in it? Didn't they meet in the store and then shag?

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...