Homeland

Quentin Taranbino

I liked the ending but...

Spoiler

surely she'll be caught pretty quickly?  If Russia was to suspect again that they had a mole leaking information to the Americans then surely they'd presume it was the former CIA operative? :lol: 

14 minutes ago, Mr X said:

I havent watched this weeks episode yet, but I'll tell you this - if Carrie kills Sol or theres some other nonsense ending I wont be watching another series

Am I being wooshed here?

16 minutes ago, Mr X said:

Im deadly serious ;) 

Without giving too much away, it’s one of my favourite shows and I’m severely disappointed with the ending to the extent I’m glad they’ve chucked it. 

3 hours ago, Rugster said:

Without giving too much away, it’s one of my favourite shows and I’m severely disappointed with the ending to the extent I’m glad they’ve chucked it. 

I thought the ending was ok, it was reasonably fitting. However, I thought the final episode was awful, which is a shame as the rest of the series was really good.

• 8 months later...
8 hours ago, Archie McSquackle said:

Where are you able to watch it? We missed the beginning of the last series and by the time we got round to watching it Sky had dropped the early episodes.

It’s on Netflix and Amazon Prime. Netflix only has up to season 7, had to buy the final season on AP.

29 minutes ago, Mr X said:
1 hour ago, IainMorton said:
It was only £6.99 so not that bad emoji14.png like I said it wasn’t the best finale but not the worst either.

I challenge you to name a more disappointing final season lol

Dexter? That was pointless tbh.