The Twilight Sad

King Kebab

Big fan myself. Was at The Electric Circus on Friday where Andy and James done a full acoustic set at the launch of the remix album. Love hearing the noisy stuff but two dozen of us in the Circus watching them doing the stripped back versions was braw. Decent fellas too. Got my tickets for the Barras in December.

I reckon I would have everything that's out there in terms of live recordings/EPs/albums if you're after anything. Could dropbox it or something.

• 2 months later...

Anyone watch these at the Barrowlands just before xmas? Would have loved to have gone, but bought a flat in November, so settled just for going to the Bristol gig. Only about 100 people in small venue, good gig from my favourite band at present. But thought the sound system in the venue could have been better, only downside.

• 1 year later...

Ever since I noticed this, I've been listening to them non-stop. They are just so, so fucking good.

I heard this for the first time too. It's not terribly different from the original but it's still class.

New song bodes very well for the album.

They are playing a free gig in Edinburgh tonight. Just the 3 of them doing a stripped back set of both old and new songs, getting recorded for BBC6. In the pink tent at Potterrow. Starts at 7, I'd say if you're there and queuing at 18.45 you should be fine to get in,

• 2 weeks later...

ABC gig announced. 19th December. Tickets onsale this Friday (5th).

Cannot wait for this. Heard them play a couple of new tunes at TITP a couple of months ago and they sounded incredible, a lot more like the first two albums. There's A Girl In The Corner seems to bridge the sounds of albums 1/2/3 very nicely. The new album should be incredible.

James wears football tops regularly. Sure he was wearing a Fluminese effort in an Instagram photo recently.

Aye, the guitarist Andy was wearing a Germany top onstage at TITP (the day of the World Cup final)

Tickets went onsale for the ABC gig this morning. Got mine at 9 sharp. Can't wait for this.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...