P&B Confession Room

I once told a Morrisson's cashier that she couldn't sell Modern Warfare 2 (this was a few years ago) to a 10-year old kid that was about to get the last copy in the store (I was behind him in the queue).

Once the kid had ran away (crying), I then proceeded to ask the woman for the game. I could sense her disgust and felt guilty for all of seven minutes until I got home and was killing some towel-heads with an assault rifle.

aww-yea-meme-original.jpg

I once told a Morrisson's cashier that she couldn't sell Modern Warfare 2 (this was a few years ago) to a 10-year old kid that was about to get the last copy in the store (I was behind him in the queue).

Once the kid had ran away (crying), I then proceeded to ask the woman for the game. I could sense her disgust and felt guilty for all of seven minutes until I got home and was killing some towel-heads with an assault rifle.

LMFAO

Me and my brother watched straight-faced as my eldest brother scratched away a fake scratchcard inside his birthday card which "won" him £25,000. Bless him, he said sternly that no-one was to find out and that everyone in our family would get 5 grand each. Felt pretty crap when explaining to him it was a faker. Also felt terrible knowing that it wasn't a winner and I wasn't in line for 5 grand :(

I used to sneak random items into other shoppers trolleys.

Condoms, tampons etc.

Quality game. My old flatmates and me used to do this when we were doing our weekly shop. Best thing to do is stick a few things such as said item in your own trolley and head for a checkout

that is extremely busy, with someone doing a massive shop, wait til they're down packing the bags and fire items on their pile before doing a bolt to another checkout

Last week I robbed a business in aberdeen that had left its doors open all night.

Hero!

None of my confessions shall be typed. Too many eyes look at this site unsure.gif

I steal milk for my coffee from the communal fridge. I haven't bought a pint of milk at work for 18 months.

I make a point of prioritising those milk cartons that people mark with pens to note the level it should be at.

I had a flatmate like that once. It stopped after my then girlfriend, a nurse, gave me some diuretic to put in the milk.

I had a flatmate like that once. It stopped after my then girlfriend, a nurse, gave me some diuretic to put in the milk.

Really? That's theft and could entail being struck off. Can't believe that anyone would risk their registration to be honest. So bullshit ;)

I honestly fucking love you. :lol:

You shouldn't be confessing to that as a sin, you should have it tattooed on your arm and wear it as a badge of honour.

I once took a fat, ugly girl on a 'date' around a dark Bevvy Park after meeting her off the bus. Had pulled her at the weekend when I was wearing beer goggles and couldn't remember what she looked like.

Did you get a tug at the boat pond?

(Incidentaly, my great grandfather had the idea for the island in the pond).

As about an 8 year old kid i once told a younger boy to phone the fire brigade. Cue three fire engines showing up sirens blaring and the stupid wee bastard told them it was me that told him to do it!

Apparently hiding in the gap between the front seats and the back seats of a car isn't a good enough hiding place from these super-spy firemen, and i was swiftly given a huge lecture and made to apologise to them and to the boy.

A friend at College fixed me up on a blind date with her pal and arranged for us to meet at the bus station in Kirkcaldy. She showed me a face picture of a nice blonde and said she'd be wearing a red coat. On the night I was waiting for the bus to arrive and I saw it draw up and watched the pretty blonde wave from the window and walk down the aisle as the bus stopped.

However, as she stepped from the bus I saw she was normal from the waist up but had HUGE hips and thighs. Seriously, it was like somebody had mated the top half of Gail Porter with the bottom half of Dawn French. I turned around and walked quickly away, pretending not to hear her calling my name. Her deformity meant she couldn't run after me.

I told my friend I'd missed my bus and didn't make it to the date, so it couldn't have been me she'd seen running away.

Sometimes, I still feel really bad about it.

A friend at College fixed me up on a blind date with her pal and arranged for us to meet at the bus station in Kirkcaldy. She showed me a face picture of a nice blonde and said she'd be wearing a red coat. On the night I was waiting for the bus to arrive and I saw it draw up and watched the pretty blonde wave from the window and walk down the aisle as the bus stopped.

However, as she stepped from the bus I saw she was normal from the waist up but had HUGE hips and thighs. Seriously, it was like somebody had mated the top half of Gail Porter with the bottom half of Dawn French. I turned around and walked quickly away, pretending not to hear her calling my name. Her deformity meant she couldn't run after me.

I told my friend I'd missed my bus and didn't make it to the date, so it couldn't have been me she'd seen running away.

I could believe it happening once, for sure, but the same thing happening to the same guy twice?? No tongue.gifcool.gif