P&B Confession Room

This week:

I managed to leave the office unlocked overnight to see an angry email in everyone's email inbox the next morning which I never owned up to.  If that wasn't bad enough, I also stole a penguin biscuit from the boardroom tray while passing by.

Your turn...

Edited by Hedgecutter

I once told a Morrisson's cashier that she couldn't sell Modern Warfare 2 (this was a few years ago) to a 10-year old kid that was about to get the last copy in the store (I was behind him in the queue).

Once the kid had ran away (crying), I then proceeded to ask the woman for the game. I could sense her disgust and felt guilty for all of seven minutes until I got home and was killing some towel-heads with an assault rifle.

Our Christmas tree has been up since Thursday. We're listening to the latest version of Do They Know It's Christmas? on Bliss right now.

Genuinely, I was going to post that you're even worse than Gaz (in a homage to Kilt's famous post), but you know, after reading his post below, I'm really not sure...

I steal milk for my coffee from the communal fridge. I haven't bought a pint of milk at work for 18 months.

I make a point of prioritising those milk cartons that people mark with pens to note the level it should be at.

I once told a Morrisson's cashier that she couldn't sell Modern Warfare 2 (this was a few years ago) to a 10-year old kid that was about to get the last copy in the store (I was behind him in the queue).

Once the kid had ran away (crying), I then proceeded to ask the woman for the game. I could sense her disgust and felt guilty for all of seven minutes until I got home and was killing some towel-heads with an assault rifle.

That's genuinely one of the worst things I've ever read. Shame on you Gaz, shame on you. <_<

I steal milk for my coffee from the communal fridge. I haven't bought a pint of milk at work for 18 months.

I make a point of prioritising those milk cartons that people mark with pens to note the level it should be at.

I do that as well. I'll also occasionally pour myself a glass of milk and top the carton up with water.

Worked in a well known electrical retailer and really wanted a certain 100hz Panasonic 28'' telly about 10 years ago, was on the go for @£650 at the time. I knew there was 1 boxed unit left and it had gone discontinued so I sold the one off display telling the customer it was the last one, think I gave him a tenner off.

Bought the boxed one myself about 2 months later.........for £236

When in a crowded room full of people a fart and cover the nose with a cough. I also try to save a fart for when I just leave a lift full of people. :lol:

Also I steal all the good flavours of Crunch Corners and eat them at night so my brother gets none of them.

:lol:

Even though you were totally right in what you did, it still manages to be bad! :)

Went for a job interview and told the company I work for currently that I was at the bank.

I know of a guy that's been sent Down South on a training course by his company but he skived one of the days to go for a preplanned interview with another firm to save the expense of going back.'Being green' will be the excuse if they find out!