The 'Sauchie Juniors' Thread

Supermiller

Guest walter luvs jose

watchedthe video and thought the park was very dead,slowed down sauchies way of playing and if anything suited rangers but result says it all,arniston struggling a bit.spring time and sauchie should enjoy thier firm surface.good side and a very hard league to predict although oakley have started well.

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Cheers Dave , your right I've noticed before he pops up posts something then disappears . I really don't know why some posters can't reveal there allegiances , I'd rather discuss topics on the junior forum with declared old firm fans than these anonymous posters .

I genuinely don't 'support' any one team, over the years my business has sponsored and supported (financially) many junior club. I just love junior football. I also played for a few junior teams many moons ago. I grew up in Edinburgh where junior football was really an unknown (probably why I don't feel any allegiance to any particular club).

I don't think I play devils advocate, I like to think I just try and keep it real.

Sauchie have done excellent over the past season or so and in time will hopefully progress even further. Obviously I don't have inside details about your clubs finances but it has been mentioned a few times what a fantanstic job your manager has done with extremely limited funds, hats off to him but limited funds will only get you so far.

How did they do today couldn't make it

Took your game in today and was pretty impressed with Sauchie although they took their foot of the gas second half which could have been costly however Broxburn didn't have enough up front and any chances they did conjure up the shooting boots were left at home.

Sauchie look like a good, energetic young team and could fit in to the superleague well if the season continues to go well.

Well worth the fiver

Wasn't us at our best, down to the bare bones player wise through injuries and suspensions. There's always one thing about us we try and play football the right way. Can't wait to see the video of the game to see if it captured the miss from their no8?

Archived