The 'Sauchie Juniors' Thread

Supermiller

Hutchy put his arms up and the ball hit him on the upper arm , no arguments from the Sauchie fans near me.

Never a penalty in a month of sundays. I was right next to it and hit him in the upper part of his back. Then we get two turned down, dont think the ref had the best game and a couple of the players i have spoken to have said the ref admitted he got it wrong

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hutchy put his arms up and the ball hit him on the upper arm , no arguments from the Sauchie fans near me.

Were u at the game was not a pen unless ur back counts ? Defo pen get a grip beat of a team supposed to be title challengers ? Haha hope so shouldn't be a problem going up then

All taurus is saying is from where he was standing, it looked a penalty and I agree with him. But from what your saying it wasn't, somethings go for you some don't! Spoke to some cuikie fans after the game yesterday and they were saying we are the best team in the league they have played this season, can't be bad for a team that got beat! We just need someone to put away the chances we are creating.

All taurus is saying is from where he was standing, it looked a penalty and I agree with him. But from what your saying it wasn't, somethings go for you some don't! Spoke to some cuikie fans after the game yesterday and they were saying we are the best team in the league they have played this season, can't be bad for a team that got beat! We just need someone to put away the chances we are creating.

Maybe if elmatador put the ball in the net we'd be out of sight .

Love to pull the shirt back on now we have a real team ? Still no a pen refs cause us game last time we were beat of a team was talbot not bad

Definate penalty, ref had no hesitations and there were little to no complaints from both the player himself or his team mates. The ref did try his best to gift you boys a goal after waving play on when the ball clearly crossed the line for a Penicuik goal kick early in the second half, leaving our goal keeper to make his one and only save of the afternoon.

Definate penalty, ref had no hesitations and there were little to no complaints from both the player himself or his team mates. The ref did try his best to gift you boys a goal after waving play on when the ball clearly crossed the line for a Penicuik goal kick early in the second half, leaving our goal keeper to make his one and only save of the afternoon.nice time wasting tactics at home somes use up ? Honest opinion when it comes out the body it normally hits the toilet pan gety drift

Fair result over the two games three points a piece. Think Sauchie battered Penicuik on Saturday but could not get the vital goal but the same thing happened at beechwood. I would be delighted to see Sauchie and Penicuik go up two teams that play football.

Definate penalty, ref had no hesitations and there were little to no complaints from both the player himself or his team mates. The ref did try his best to gift you boys a goal after waving play on when the ball clearly crossed the line for a Penicuik goal kick early in the second half, leaving our goal keeper to make his one and only save of the afternoon.

Thats how the Sauchie player was booked for his protests. Were u at the game hughie?

No being funny but why are Sauchie playing a friendly on their park which has hardly been playable this season?!! And it's raining tonight!

The parks had a rest as we haven't had a home game for a while and I did think that myself Senderos but the park looked good tonight and when I left at half time it hadn't cut up and still looked ok and with an away game on sat it'll get time to recover again .

Archived