The 'Sauchie Juniors' Thread

Supermiller

Wasn't us at our best, down to the bare bones player wise through injuries and suspensions. There's always one thing about us we try and play football the right way. Can't wait to see the video of the game to see if it captured the miss from their no8?

Was impressed with your no 10 Gary? and the big blonde guy who went of injured I think he was 11. Mind you there were others but these 2 were stick outs in a good young team. Best of luck for the rest of the season I would like to see you guys in the SL as you would add something and I would come and watch you again

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Man of the match for me yesterday was brian morgan - no7. 2 goals and an outstanding shift.

Wouldnt disagree with you there either, noticed he moved in to the middle due to an injury and did really well. Adds that wee bit of bite that every team needs. Your number 2 did a great job as well in the horibble sitting role where nobody notices him

Guest walter luvs jose

Sauchie v Newburgh

good highlights,park in bad shape and is the problem that may face a footballing side like sauchie in nxt few home games.just my opinion.

After Saturday me thinks the park will be our downfall for the league this season unless it can be improved. The players really looked average on Saturday on a terrible surface. Shocking

I agree the park was brutal. Sauchie are a good footballing side who keep the ball on the deck couldnt do that on sat due to the park. Think the club have to sort it if they wanna progress. The park is the best in the summer worst in the winter.

Heard the Sauchie manager get a bit irrate with some Sauchie fans who were bad mouthing the team. Some of the shouts from the side were terrible. Few of the fans have short memories it's only our fourth defeat of the season. Team were poor on Saturday but no need for people to be slaughtering individuals but that's football pay your money say what you like

Guest walter luvs jose

Heard the Sauchie manager get a bit irrate with some Sauchie fans who were bad mouthing the team. Some of the shouts from the side were terrible. Few of the fans have short memories it's only our fourth defeat of the season. Team were poor on Saturday but no need for people to be slaughtering individuals but that's football pay your money say what you like

who have beaten youse prior to sat?

Didn't know that zizi , a bad day at the office but I'm not too concerned ,park could be our downfall this season . A footballing side need a decent ground to play on and we don't have that . Do you think we may have to alter tactics to cope ?

When you see the nick of the sauchie park, it's hard to argue against having a decent 3G pitch. That pitch must have spoilt the game for the fans and players alike. No doubt it will effect your results, pitches like that are a real leveller. Hope you guys can get it sorted.

Wont be this season ,so looks like we'll have to put up with it . I now look forward to the away games and playing on a decent surface .

I mean watching them play on a decent surface !!

Archived