• Announcements

• Div

Pie and Bovril Nostalgia Mobile Phone Cases!   12/09/18

We are delighted to have partnered up with Nostalgia Cases to offer a huge range of fantastic Scottish Football phone cases to our visitors. These high quality cases are available in a range of retro and up to date designs and there variations available for all Premiership, Championship and League 1 clubs as well as four of the League 2 teams. Within each club there are a range of choices. You'll find it difficult to choose! This is an Edinburgh based start-up, and they also provide a custom design service so if there is a kit you don't see that you'd love for your phone you can get in touch with them and they'll add it to their range. Naturally there is a HUGE support for all the major phone manufacturers and models and what's more delivery in the UK is completely FREE. What's even better is that Pie and Bovril users can get 10% off their order using the coupon code PIEANDBOV Take a look and browse the full range for your favourite club by clicking through to the website below. https://bit.ly/2M5laZs
Supermiller

The 'Sauchie Juniors' Thread

Neutral Observer pops up all over the place, who he is nobody knows but rumour has it he is a wannabee ref !!. He has popped up several times on the Boness United thread and puts in his tuppence worth about the game he saw at the weekend. Generally his comments are fair but he tends to play the Devils advocate role i.e. if the BU fans are gloating he will point out the teams weaknesses and if we are hard on the team he tends to point out our good points. Take his comments with a pinch of salt and some humility.

As for getting into the Superleague best of luck..................far rather take a trip to Sauchie than fish out the passport for a trip over the Tay.

Cheers Dave , your right I've noticed before he pops up posts something then disappears . I really don't know why some posters can't reveal there allegiances , I'd rather discuss topics on the junior forum with declared old firm fans than these anonymous posters .

Guest walter luvs jose

watchedthe video and thought the park was very dead,slowed down sauchies way of playing and if anything suited rangers but result says it all,arniston struggling a bit.spring time and sauchie should enjoy thier firm surface.good side and a very hard league to predict although oakley have started well.

Cheers Dave , your right I've noticed before he pops up posts something then disappears . I really don't know why some posters can't reveal there allegiances , I'd rather discuss topics on the junior forum with declared old firm fans than these anonymous posters .

I genuinely don't 'support' any one team, over the years my business has sponsored and supported (financially) many junior club. I just love junior football. I also played for a few junior teams many moons ago. I grew up in Edinburgh where junior football was really an unknown (probably why I don't feel any allegiance to any particular club).

I don't think I play devils advocate, I like to think I just try and keep it real.

Sauchie have done excellent over the past season or so and in time will hopefully progress even further. Obviously I don't have inside details about your clubs finances but it has been mentioned a few times what a fantanstic job your manager has done with extremely limited funds, hats off to him but limited funds will only get you so far.

If we win then we are definitely in for shout for promotion. These are the sort of big games we need to win early because we have got a back log of fixtures.

I would very much like to see sauchie get promoted - really enjoyed my two trips through their this season

the first time for the lovely burger despite the result and the second trip for scraping thru the cup tie - didn't comment on match at time due to internet problems, but by god bo'ness very fortunate to win that day and at 2 2 i would have happily taken a draw

sauchie have a really great set up and would be a good addition to the superleague as they play good attacking football

good luck for rest of the season

How has Bryn Halliwell played for Sauchie? Didn't have the best of seasons with us last year in the First to put it very politely.

Made some difference to our team, he's the the best goalie i've seen in a Sauchie jersey. Different class :)

surface looking better,good highlights and a decent game.

Game was played at Alloa .

How did they do today couldn't make it

You got alzheimers ? I was talking to you at the game !!

How did they do today couldn't make it

Took your game in today and was pretty impressed with Sauchie although they took their foot of the gas second half which could have been costly however Broxburn didn't have enough up front and any chances they did conjure up the shooting boots were left at home.

Sauchie look like a good, energetic young team and could fit in to the superleague well if the season continues to go well.

Well worth the fiver