The 'Sauchie Juniors' Thread

Supermiller

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Was pretty frosty this morning in Tayport.

I am about 300m from ground and it was -1 at 8.00am.

Much depends on overnight conditions and how early they inspect.

Tayport dont have the pace to cause your back 3 who I think are pretty lumbering any problems. Strange teams like glenrothes with their couple of individual whippets certainly troubled Sauchie in a game I saw.

If they cant score in 3 games against Brotys crude backline then you can get my drift about Tayports problems.

They are on the reverse very difficult to breakdown. Much depends if Raeside available.

Wont be many goals (famous last words).

Could they still reverse this fixture tomorrow morning if in doubt ?

Reverse the fixture well after seeing our park last week I very much doubt it. It's a mud bath. Explanation on the canter actually I can't see it being a canter I think it will be very tough and probably one of the hardest games of the season for both sides. It could go either way. Tayport are a good side an Sauchie will need to be at there best. Lumbering three at the back though I think Sauchie have the quickest defender in the league in graham king. Stephen Dolan not far behind him although don't think he played at glens

Feel sauchie are getin back to some form at the rite time? Win by 2or 3 canter

On what basis should you win by 2 or 3 at a canter? your playing the team in second place away from home who have historically always been in higher divisions than you..... have I missed something here? Sauchie will be in the mix as they are a good side but be a bit realistic, if you win this surely it will be by the odd goal. Stick by my prediction though 1-1

All focus must go on title challenge now ? Heavy push to may to take the club where it should be tough challenge ahead!!!!

Why should you be in the superleague?, think some of the sauchie boys are getting carried away, you've had one and a half decent seasons and all of a sudden your club is a suprleague club, calm down boys, long way to go before you boys can mix it in the superleague.

Why should you be in the superleague?, think some of the sauchie boys are getting carried away, you've had one and a half decent seasons and all of a sudden your club is a suprleague club, calm down boys, long way to go before you boys can mix it in the superleague.

I agree long way to go however it's not us that's mostly touting us as a superleague team. You ask superleague teams that we have played and they will tell you we have a terrific set up.

Super miller is right ask they super league teams who will tell you and ask them the results to only Bo'ness have managed out of five super league teams to beat us and score against us infact. Sauchie have a good set up great stand and facilities. Park will let us down all the time though but hearing from club members it's being worked upon.

It would help if we knew who you supported.

It would help if we knew who you supported.

Would help with what?

Nobody is argueing about how good your set up is and wouldn't look out of place in the superleague, but it takes more than a good set up to become a superleague side. You boys are definately on the right track now but so are a lot of other teams in your league, does that mean they all deserve to be in the superleague, cause you can't all get in.

I think if you asked all the superleague clubs which teams they would like promoted, Sauchie would be well down the list.

Yes that's because Sauchie have beat super league teams this year already. Sauchie have a long way to go and you need to earn the right. To do this you need to pick up points at difficult places and get out of the premier which has very good sides in it

Would help with what?

Nobody is argueing about how good your set up is and wouldn't look out of place in the superleague, but it takes more than a good set up to become a superleague side. You boys are definately on the right track now but so are a lot of other teams in your league, does that mean they all deserve to be in the superleague, cause you can't all get in.

I think if you asked all the superleague clubs which teams they would like promoted, Sauchie would be well down the list.

Again , Who's your team?

Neutral Observer pops up all over the place, who he is nobody knows but rumour has it he is a wannabee ref !!. He has popped up several times on the Boness United thread and puts in his tuppence worth about the game he saw at the weekend. Generally his comments are fair but he tends to play the Devils advocate role i.e. if the BU fans are gloating he will point out the teams weaknesses and if we are hard on the team he tends to point out our good points. Take his comments with a pinch of salt and some humility.

As for getting into the Superleague best of luck..................far rather take a trip to Sauchie than fish out the passport for a trip over the Tay.

Neutral Observer pops up all over the place, who he is nobody knows but rumour has it he is a wannabee ref !!. He has popped up several times on the Boness United thread and puts in his tuppence worth about the game he saw at the weekend. Generally his comments are fair but he tends to play the Devils advocate role i.e. if the BU fans are gloating he will point out the teams weaknesses and if we are hard on the team he tends to point out our good points. Take his comments with a pinch of salt and some humility.

As for getting into the Superleague best of luck..................far rather take a trip to Sauchie than fish out the passport for a trip over the Tay.

Cheers Dave , your right I've noticed before he pops up posts something then disappears . I really don't know why some posters can't reveal there allegiances , I'd rather discuss topics on the junior forum with declared old firm fans than these anonymous posters .

Archived