The 'Sauchie Juniors' Thread

Supermiller

Broughty away in the East of Scotland on Saturday. Got to keep this run going.

Aim is still to be in all the cups after Christmas.

Not sure what kind of team the manager will put out. Would like to see Hendrie given some game time but then again we have a settled side just now and playing well.

Looks as though youve taken the bait miller, dont count on being the Scottish after Christmas :angel

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Broughty 0 v 1 Sauchie

Sauchies worst performance of the season I think . Several changes didn't work for us and we toiled for long spells .

This is the best Broughty side we've faced and should give plenty teams problems home or away and all the best for the rest of the season

I think the Broty Website got their Sauchie Trinidad internationalists mixed up.

Unless Sauchie have sprung another suprise :o :o :o

Throughout the match Broughty matched their visitors with commitment and skill. The only goal of the game came midway through the first half when Jason Scotland pounced on a bit of slack play in what would normally be regarded as a safe area. Class tells, and the Sauchie man has plenty of that and within a split second he had created space and could see the killer pass to send through.

I think the Broty Website got their Sauchie Trinidad internationalists mixed up.

Unless Sauchie have sprung another suprise :o :o :o

Throughout the match Broughty matched their visitors with commitment and skill. The only goal of the game came midway through the first half when Jason Scotland pounced on a bit of slack play in what would normally be regarded as a safe area. Class tells, and the Sauchie man has plenty of that and within a split second he had created space and could see the killer pass to send through.

:lol::lol::lol:

When we played Tranent in the Scottish their supporters were singing "There's only one Jason Scotland"

I don't think he will be too happy with that either lol.

Sauchie 1 v 3 Newtongrange

Sauchie started well and looked the side likeliest to score but it was Nitten who opened the scoring when the leftback was left to pick his target and his cross was put away and they went in at half time 1 up . 3 mins into the 2nd half and Nitten scored again when Sauchie toiled to clear and another cross was headed home . A couple of mins after that Sauchie scored and pushed for an equaliser but Nitten weathered the charge and began to dominate and deservedly scored a 3rd with a screamer . The Nitten No6 , Tansy ?, got injured late on in a 50 /50 ball and it looked bad . I hope he's ok but the noise when it happened doesn't bode well for him . Nitten No9 was best man on the park and the difference between the teams .

Could the Nitten lads let us know how the injured player fares please .

Archived