The 'Sauchie Juniors' Thread

Supermiller

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hi just wondering if you will be posting any highlights from yesterdays game? I am Broxburn fan and missed the game. My friend told me our 1st goal was a wonder strike and was wondering if you had the highlights.

Hi just wondering if you will be posting any highlights from yesterdays game? I am Broxburn fan and missed the game. My friend told me our 1st goal was a wonder strike and was wondering if you had the highlights.

I think there will be mate, should be up today I would think. It was a great goal, that Young is a cracking player.

Just posted on the Video thread.

Unfortunatly I missed Broxburn's third goal. I must have had too much Guinness at half time.

Just posted on the Video thread.

Unfortunatly I missed Broxburn's third goal. I must have had too much Guinness at half time.

Another good video. Is it okay if I post it on our facebook page?

The first goal, we where on the other side and we had a great view of it. I'm glad there was someone there to record it. The Sauchie goal was a cracker too.

Another good video. Is it okay if I post it on our facebook page?

The first goal, we where on the other side and we had a great view of it. I'm glad there was someone there to record it. The Sauchie goal was a cracker too.

No problem with you putting it on your facebook page. Glad it is useful, just a shame I missed your third goal.

No problem with you putting it on your facebook page. Glad it is useful, just a shame I missed your third goal.

Cheers, its on. My son tried videoing a few games, we only managed to make 1 video because we missed so much in the other games lol.

• 2 weeks later...

Newtongrange very good side who I think everyone would have expected to be further up the league table so hard game and Glenrothes beat Sauchie earlier in the season so Sauchie will be looking for revenge.

League is all important and need to win both these games which will be difficult.

East of Scotland will be a welcome break from the pressure of the league and no idea about Kirriemuir so see what happens.

What new players will the manager bring in if we get promoted. Will there be money available probably not but done ok so far with small budget. Won't make the game Saturday but good luck

What new players will the manager bring in if we get promoted. Will there be money available probably not but done ok so far with small budget. Won't make the game Saturday but good luck

Can someone please tell me once and for all what constitutes a small, medium or large budget at junior football?

Fans of certain clubs love reminding everyone that their team has been successful without the aid of large sums of money. I have been told that allegedly Sauchies budget isn't a kick on arse short of 30K, now in this day and age I would say that is a large budget and if true would certainly be in the top half of the Premier leagues biggest spenders.

Think what he means is Sauchie haven't tried to buy success. Most of there players have been from who would have come for free except Halliwell and Rennie who I think was from pollok. Is your source solid that Sauchie have 30k budget?

Think what he means is Sauchie haven't tried to buy success. Most of there players have been from who would have come for free except Halliwell and Rennie who I think was from pollok. Is your source solid that Sauchie have 30k budget?

Elite, when are you going to start upping your game for the title run in? :lol:

Archived