The 'Sauchie Juniors' Thread

Supermiller

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

since robert fox took over from bobby crilley we hv been in great form!

colony park 0-7 neilston...... west calder 0-3 neilston both in scottish

west of scotland shettleston 1-1 neilston (won on pens)

league-bellshill 1-3 neilston... benburb 0-3 neilston .... neilston 3-4 shettleston

gd away form ..... take it uz hv been hving problems with your park? lookin 4ward to another away day:)

since robert fox took over from bobby crilley we hv been in great form!

colony park 0-7 neilston...... west calder 0-3 neilston both in scottish

west of scotland shettleston 1-1 neilston (won on pens)

league-bellshill 1-3 neilston... benburb 0-3 neilston .... neilston 3-4 shettleston

gd away form ..... take it uz hv been hving problems with your park? lookin 4ward to another away day:)

Yeah mate having some problems but when it is playable it is an enjoyable surface to play football on. Should be a good game, we didn't play too well in the last round but scrapped through on pens.

take it bit of rain and it struggles? is there a train station walkin distance from park?

Alloa's the nearest station mate,as a fellow junior fan if your coming through PM me and I'll pick you up in Alloa and take you up to the game.

Beat them twice last season at Newlandsfield in the Sectional League Cup and the Scottish.

Sauchie will be a tough one but the boys are playing for each other again.

We did beat them in a friendly at the start of last season. 4-1?

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Mmmmmm burgers !!!!!

Much better than the Sauchie pies which IMO are the greasiest in the East.

As for the footie I think it will be a tight affair and could go to a replay. The BU side that was at Sauchie at the start if the season has had several changes for the better.

Come on the BU's !!!

Pies are not to bad now. New owners in the pie stall I think. Looking forward to playing Bo'ness and they always bring a good crowd over. Not sure what our pitch is like we have not played on it since September so hope it's dry enough. Looking forward to it

Pies are not to bad now. New owners in the pie stall I think. Looking forward to playing Bo'ness and they always bring a good crowd over. Not sure what our pitch is like we have not played on it since September so hope it's dry enough. Looking forward to it

What's the problem with the pitch? Poor drainage ?

Archived