American Horror Story

King Kebab

I watched the second episode and I'm still not a big fan. It has good moments but it doesn't flow well. You have to wonder how the family could be so oblivious of the horrific history of the house, especially in the times of the Internet. And the wisdom of the guy counselling so many blatant loons in his own home is also highly questionable.

I found the biggest flaw in the second episode to be

the fantastical thrill-kill murder reenactment maniacs who were then particularly rubbish at carrying out their plan. With all the mental things already going on, this seems like a very cheap plot device.

I watched the second episode and I'm still not a big fan. It has good moments but it doesn't flow well. You have to wonder how the family could be so oblivious of the horrific history of the house, especially in the times of the Internet. And the wisdom of the guy counselling so many blatant loons in his own home is also highly questionable.

I found the biggest flaw in the second episode to be

the fantastical thrill-kill murder reenactment maniacs who were then particularly rubbish at carrying out their plan. With all the mental things already going on, this seems like a very cheap plot device.

Moira says your wrong!!!

tumblr_luobtbbyQz1qzxbxuo1_500.gif

Edited by King Kebab

Just watched episode 7 and 8. I sort of knew that Tate was the father of gingers twins when he shagged her in the latex suite thing. I couldn't see who Tate was killing in the basement near the end of episode 8? The father or what's his face from heroes?

:unsure:

Just watched episode 7 and 8. I sort of knew that Tate was the father of gingers twins when he shagged her in the latex suite thing. I couldn't see who Tate was killing in the basement near the end of episode 8? The father or what's his face from heroes?

:unsure:

Aye it was the two gay guys. The one about the babies thats got me wondering is the hoofed baby from the sonogram? Could one of the twins be the frankenstein baby? (Also I may actually shit my pants if we ever get to properly see the FB)

Episode 8 was pretty decent but it raises more questions than it answers I think, hoping this doesnt go the same way Lost did and just coast by on endless cliffhangers week after week. Still enjoying the wee character flashbacks and it was good to see ZQ give another wee cameo appearance.

Aye it was the two gay guys. The one about the babies thats got me wondering is the hoofed baby from the sonogram? Could one of the twins be the frankenstein baby? (Also I may actually shit my pants if we ever get to properly see the FB)

Episode 8 was pretty decent but it raises more questions than it answers I think, hoping this doesnt go the same way Lost did and just coast by on endless cliffhangers week after week. Still enjoying the wee character flashbacks and it was good to see ZQ give another wee cameo appearance.

I cant see how it can be the frankenstein baby as Tate had nothing to do with that,but then again anything is possabled in this show!

I can't work out how the ginger womans husband is treating Tate when he is dead? Do you think the family are getting doped from someone so they can see the dead people in the house?It's just that when ginger was at the Docs and the hubby fainted she said that the test on him said that he was getting some sort of drug?

How many episodes are there in season one?

How many episodes are there in season one?

13, so 5 to go, honestly I will be amazed if it all gets wrapped up in this first season, but as far as I'm aware it hasn't been renewed yet or if it has they're keeping quiet. probably to keep people from thinking that it will drag on!!!

Edited to say;

Yes it has been renewed for a further 13 episodes that may be extended, how???

The family will all be basket cases by then surely, unless the house gets a new family to f**k with every season!!!

I would have bulldozed the place after episode 2!!!

Edited by King Kebab

13, so 5 to go, honestly I will be amazed if it all gets wrapped up in this first season, but as far as I'm aware it hasn't been renewed yet or if it has they're keeping quiet. probably to keep people from thinking that it will drag on!!!

Edited to say;

Yes it has been renewed for a further 13 episodes that may be extended, how???

The family will all be basket cases by then surely, unless the house gets a new family to f**k with every season!!!

I would have bulldozed the place after episode 2!!!

That is a good idea,getting a different family for each season. Though that seems to be what has been happening when we see the flash backs,so maybe they can keep doing that.

Edit: They couldn't bulldoze the house,it's such a great looking house. IMHO.

Edited by saints1884

That is a good idea,getting a different family for each season. Though that seems to be what has been happening when we see the flash backs,so maybe they can keep doing that.

Meeeh I dont think so, we've already seen all of the dead folk, they cant just make up new ones :unsure:

Honestly I think they should've made it a one season thing, the only way they can keep it going is to do a completely different story (no house, different family, different scary shit.) Maybe a small town in the middle of nowhere where everyone goes a bit mental/is in a weird cult or something like that, would keep it fresh and interesting.

Meeeh I dont think so, we've already seen all of the dead folk, they cant just make up new ones :unsure:

Honestly I think they should've made it a one season thing, the only way they can keep it going is to do a completely different story (no house, different family, different scary shit.) Maybe a small town in the middle of nowhere where everyone goes a bit mental/is in a weird cult or something like that, would keep it fresh and interesting.

A bit like persons unknown? I think it's called that?

I've given up on it now. I think that was the third episode on FX and the behaviour of the family was so irrational and lacking in logic that it can't hold my interest.

Aye ok then!!!

See you next week, when you come on again to tell us how much you're still not enjoying it!!!

tumblr_luz2vwXJWy1qbvsslo2_250.gif

Aye ok then!!!

See you next week, when you come on again to tell us how much you're still not enjoying it!!!

tumblr_luz2vwXJWy1qbvsslo2_250.gif

Whoa! I'm only sharing my opinion, not coming on here to have a dig at anyone that's enjoying it. I won't be passing comment on it anymore as I won't be watching. However, I may occasionally take a look at the thread to see if you've posted any more pictures of the maid. Especially if there are any clips of the old version's gusset. ;)

Whoa! I'm only sharing my opinion, not coming on here to have a dig at anyone that's enjoying it. I won't be passing comment on it anymore as I won't be watching. However, I may occasionally take a look at the thread to see if you've posted any more pictures of the maid. Especially if there are any clips of the old version's gusset. ;)

Just for you!!!;)

tumblr_lteqwxt7oE1r2i5w8o1_400.gif

Just saw an advert for this on FX, it looks pretty ace! use of the House of the Rising Sun is always gonna draw me in! tongue.gif

Is it worth it? What's the story like?

Don't ask questions just watch it!!!;)

Gimp suits, downies, affairs and miscarriages? Yeah, I'm in.

First two episodes are pretty damn good. There's so many questions at the moment. I'm gonna try and fire through the other episodes and then ask them. When does it air here?(is it Friday after The Walking Dead?)

Gimp suits, downies, affairs and miscarriages? Yeah, I'm in.

First two episodes are pretty damn good. There's so many questions at the moment. I'm gonna try and fire through the other episodes and then ask them. When does it air here?(is it Friday after The Walking Dead?)

Mondays on FX at 10pm, but we're only up to Ep4 over here, but you can download up to Ep9, which should get you through till Thursday, when Ep 10 will be available!!!

Btw, further to previous discussion I think Ep9 does give an answer as to how this Series can be carried on into further episodes while maintaining all the current cast!!!

And here's another Moira gif just for the hell of it!!!

tumblr_lurzjztmEv1r6zhimo3_250.gif

Just saw an advert for this on FX, it looks pretty ace! use of the House of the Rising Sun is always gonna draw me in! tongue.gif

Is it worth it? What's the story like?

Aye its a good wee watch, a few guys have been whinging on here that the characters reactions and decision making arent realistic but its a program about ghosts, it doesnt have to be realistic. Thoroughly entertaining though with the milf, the cameo appearances from other US tv stars and of course the super hot maid :D