Sign in to follow this  
SOL

You can stick this forum

Seems like we have the makings of a tradition on our hands with Hibs fans resigning from P&B.

HibeeJibee last year, SOL this year, i wonder who'll be elected into the Hibs Hall of Shame for 2012.

Well, one year on, and although there were numerous contenders, I think it's safe to say that Forever Hibs has taken that award.

Well, one year on, and although there were numerous contenders, I think it's safe to say that Forever Hibs has taken that award.

Oh how saying things like this come back to bite you in the arse, eh Paulo? Or should I say Cornetter, Heart & Soul and Aurora Borealis I believe your old account was too?

Oh how saying things like this come back to bite you in the arse, eh Paulo? Or should I say Cornetter, Heart & Soul and Aurora Borealis I believe your old account was too?

At least he hasn't got to you.

At least he hasn't got to you.

A link to this thread was posted in the Hibs v Aberdeen cup thread, I read Paulo's attempt to take the piss and it turns out he has 4 Pie & Bovril accounts now, merely pointing that out and laughing at him. The word laughing stock comes to mind.

Tbh I'm surprised you have the cheek to laugh at anyone after your performances on the Leigh Griffiths racism thread and Leigh Griffiths shoplifting thread.

Apologies for having an opinion

This thread definitely needs a bump......after all it is resignation season! :P

We also had Rory89 "rebranding" himself as Erin Go Bragh.

I can't remember why, but I think he might have posted something embarrassing.

There's a surprise !!

I made a fairly stroppy resignation post about five years ago - I can't even remember the circumstances now, but I obviously considered it would have quite an impact :lol:

They're never a good idea...