You can stick this forum

SOL

• Replies 101
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 10 months later...
  • 1 month later...

Seems like we have the makings of a tradition on our hands with Hibs fans resigning from P&B.

HibeeJibee last year, SOL this year, i wonder who'll be elected into the Hibs Hall of Shame for 2012.

Well, one year on, and although there were numerous contenders, I think it's safe to say that Forever Hibs has taken that award.

• 3 months later...

Well, one year on, and although there were numerous contenders, I think it's safe to say that Forever Hibs has taken that award.

Oh how saying things like this come back to bite you in the arse, eh Paulo? Or should I say Cornetter, Heart & Soul and Aurora Borealis I believe your old account was too?

At least he hasn't got to you.

A link to this thread was posted in the Hibs v Aberdeen cup thread, I read Paulo's attempt to take the piss and it turns out he has 4 Pie & Bovril accounts now, merely pointing that out and laughing at him. The word laughing stock comes to mind.

Tbh I'm surprised you have the cheek to laugh at anyone after your performances on the Leigh Griffiths racism thread and Leigh Griffiths shoplifting thread.

Apologies for having an opinion

• 1 year later...

Archived