You can stick this forum

SOL

• Replies 101
  • Created
  • Last Reply

As tear-stained (copyright VT) resignation posts go, this is incredibly average. Seamus's and a couple of Ric's were far superior.

You can however redeem yourself by coming back, claiming it never happened, then resigning again in a massive and highly amusing hissy fit when called out on it.

Hope this helps.

Seems like we have the makings of a tradition on our hands with Hibs fans resigning from P&B.

HibeeJibee last year, SOL this year, i wonder who'll be elected into the Hibs Hall of Shame for 2012.

Doesn't HibeeJibee support Berwick ?..... ;)

Seems like we have the makings of a tradition on our hands with Hibs fans resigning from P&B.

HibeeJibee last year, SOL this year, i wonder who'll be elected into the Hibs Hall of Shame for 2012.

We also had Rory89 "rebranding" himself as Erin Go Bragh.

I can't remember why, but I think he might have posted something embarrassing.

f**k Off Pie and Bovril. I won't be back on here. Stick your forum up your arse.:)

:(

You'll be missed SOL. An always cheerful and enlightening poster. You will be welcomed back should you return, hope Hibs keep you like your usual cheery self.

RIP SOL.

ETA: James Forrest hopes you return. Sports Interactive, Colin Calderwood, Steam, Rod Petrie etc as well. You know you want to, yes you do!

Archived