Sign in to follow this  
Swampy

French magazine office firebombed...

Looking forward to Hedgecutter concocting a pained metaphor/simile to sum this up.

DAFC will be along pinning this one on US foreign policy.

new video on twitter of a cop being shot and as he's on the deck they run up and shoot him in the head

its fucking brutal tbh

WIsh I hadn't watched it. The two gunmen seemed to be very sure of what they were doing.

WIsh I hadn't watched it. The two gunmen seemed to be very sure of what they were doing.

Aye, cos they usually f**k about a lot.

Redical Islam that results in people dying is a disgrace, but non-Islamic "organisations" have had their times in the sun too. There isn't too much criticism in the west of the Spanish Inquisition, the Crusades, the persecution of Protestants or Catholics (by one side on the other) etc etc. Most religions have had spells when they have been a disgrace.

The world is still full of nutters making other peoples' lives a misery (Israel, sundry tribes in Africa massicring each other, the Sunni / Shia carnage in the Middle East). God needs to get a wee bit more involved and send down some sign that what is happening is unacceptable. Actually, it's been raining in Glasgow for the last two weeks. Maybe we're being sent a message.

Who was the guy on here that said he'd have single handedly tackled the armed Glasgow jewellery shop robbers recently? I hope he posts in this thread.

Why didn't some decent citizen pile into one of the halfwits then everyone else jump on?

Redical Islam that results in people dying is a disgrace, but non-Islamic "organisations" have had their times in the sun too. There isn't too much criticism in the west of the Spanish Inquisition, the Crusades, the persecution of Protestants or Catholics (by one side on the other) etc etc. Most religions have had spells when they have been a disgrace.

The world is still full of nutters making other peoples' lives a misery (Israel, sundry tribes in Africa massicring each other, the Sunni / Shia carnage in the Middle East). God needs to get a wee bit more involved and send down some sign that what is happening is unacceptable. Actually, it's been raining in Glasgow for the last two weeks. Maybe we're being sent a message.

I feel a wee bit embarassed at having to be the one to tell you this, but, god's not real, meight.

I feel a wee bit embarassed at having to be the one to tell you this, but, god's not real, meight.

so who's the big guy, dressed in all white, big f**k off beard, that sits on a cloud apparently watching everyone at the same time?

Remember guys, muslims are the real victims here. Can only pray that no Muslim women are looked at funny because they're wearing a burqa

They'll be getting more than funny looks if they're wearing a burqa in France seeing as it's banned.

so who's the big guy, dressed in all white, big f**k off beard, that sits on a cloud apparently watching everyone at the same time?

Just some large though impossibly light pervert I expect.

Superb. One of favourite P&B moments.

One of the tremendous moments where someone's head's completely divorced from reality.

Btw aren't guns illegal in France? Thank god for that

No they're not. France comes 12th in the world for the rate of gun ownership. In comparison Scotland comes 93rd. You're not doing very well today.

Remember guys, muslims are the real victims here. Can only pray that no Muslim women are looked at funny because they're wearing a burqa

^^ Deported the Chechens, IMO.