French magazine office firebombed...

Swampy

• Replies 769
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Got to laugh at how the party who brought in the offensive behaviour at football act have the cheek to hold a debate in the Scottish Parliament today celebrating "free speech".....

You'll just need to sing your rebel tunes in the house chief.

Freedom to insult and mock Islam is ok according to the defenders of free speech- unless you're running for president then you should not be allowed in the country and be stripped of any titles....

The offensive behaviour act permits behaviour that a "reasonable person would be likely to consider offensive". Most reasonable Muslims would consider the depiction of the prophet grossly offensive- why are the SNP purporting to support freedom of expression in France when the same expression if publicly made here about the Queen or Pope would be met with prosecution?

None of you can see any contradiction there....?

I can see one.

Trump didn't "insult and mock" Islam, he proposed a ban on all Muslim people entering America in addition to a database listing all American Muslims. This in turn would render him ineligible to hold the position for which he's running.

But you cling on to your Billy Boys and your Sash chief, it's about yur freedumz after all.

Allah, Allah

We are the Jihadi Boys

Allah, Allah

You'll know us by our beards

We're up to our knees in infidel blood

Surrender or you'll die

For we are

The IS Jihadi Boys

Simply the vest

That blows up like all the rest...

How would it render him ineligible? He expressed his "freedom of speech" that the SNP are so supportive of today in parliament.

Do you support freedom of speech? What are your limitations on it? When old firm fans song stuff you don't like?

If you click the word "ineligible" you would see an answer to that question.

A man has been shot dead "trying to storm a Paris police station" with a knife. Reports are also saying he was wearing a suicide vest.

Happy anniversary.

Obviously concerned that the suicide vest wouldn't work.

It is old but it is beautiful, and its colours they are black

It was worn in Syria, Lebanon, Damascus and Iraq.
My father wore it as a youth in bygone days of yore,
And on the Twelfth I love to wear the beard remember the vest my father wore.

Archived