Grand Theft Auto V

Around the time of GTA VC, Rockstar ran a competition which, if you won, they would build you a GTA in your home town/city/area. You were able to give them characters names,locations etc.............I wish I'd won that

You could put Marvin and Bullet in it :P

Read some major spoliers about the game and really wish I hadn't.:angry:

ETA: Turns out it may well not be a leak at all but the funsters over at 4Chan taking the piss. Guess we won't know till the game's released.

Oh God I hope that's the case - think I know the one you mean

That trailer looks awesome - can't wait

I've only watched it once, and on my phone so hardly the best to judge, but all in all looked good. But can't help but feeling that without knowing what is actually going to be in the game, we're ranging from either something similar to GTAIV, or something with sooo much more. Hard to tell at the moment.

The chase scenes did look a lot quicker with a lot more energy - hopefully it will be a bit harder to shake the cops - it always seemed so easy in previous games. Grab a fast car, find a straight road and you're gone.

I've only watched it once, and on my phone so hardly the best to judge, but all in all looked good. But can't help but feeling that without knowing what is actually going to be in the game, we're ranging from either something similar to GTAIV, or something with sooo much more. Hard to tell at the moment.

The chase scenes did look a lot quicker with a lot more energy - hopefully it will be a bit harder to shake the cops - it always seemed so easy in previous games. Grab a fast car, find a straight road and you're gone.

Not on IV, you had to wind and zig-zag a lot more to get away from anything more than 2 stars. Anything above 4 and you had your work cut out.

I always found it fairly easy to get out of anything 3 and below. Even the helicopters massive reach was hilariously not enough for a fairly fast car and a long enough stretch of road. Particularly the stretch in the first area, starting from the big arc de triomphe look-a-like heading down towards Roman's taxi office and beyond. Usually by the time you run out of road, you're well out of the area. The only trouble I ever had was when you had a high wanted level and plenty of cop cars around you. They were pretty good at kettling you in, not letting you drive off, got caught like that a few times. Otherwise it was just bad luck, running into things and then getting your door thrown open and arrested.

Having said that, I don't think I ever got a properly high wanted level. Shame, we used to play a GTA3 mini-game where you increased the wanted level to full with cheats and then saw who could last the longest. Endless fun.

Definately hope its more like gta san andreas or vice city. Used to love getting in a tank, turning on flying cars and just firing my way into the heavens! Plus K-Rose was an ideal station on the radio for San Andreas!