Grand Theft Auto V

Nah sadly not, PlayStation already said tough you downloaded and played it.  Still waiting on their response to my further request stating I wanted a refund due to the game being faulty.

But I guess now it’s fixed they won’t reply.

• 3 months later...

I bought the remastered version for the PS5 today for £9.  It looks amazing so far and I’ve enjoyed playing the earlier missions which I’d forgotten about.

• 2 weeks later...

Rockstar have always fascinated me, or more the reaction to them has.  For years now they've probably been just as predatory with microtransactions and the like as EA have, yet one gets all the hate. At least with FIFA you're somewhat able to play for free.  As far as I know with GTAO you simply have to pay cash if you want to experience a lot of parts.  It's fucking mental.

13 hours ago, forameus said:

Rockstar have always fascinated me, or more the reaction to them has.  For years now they've probably been just as predatory with microtransactions and the like as EA have, yet one gets all the hate. At least with FIFA you're somewhat able to play for free.  As far as I know with GTAO you simply have to pay cash if you want to experience a lot of parts.  It's fucking mental.

I refuse to pay to play on GTAO and I definitely feel like I’m missing out on the full experience on offer. Almost to the point that I feel like I’m aimlessly floating through the game like a fart in a spacesuit with no meaningful progression on offer. 

i still point blank refuse to pay to play in game after paying over the odds for a game to start with. Bring back the days when you paid for a game and got all available features from the start.

• 2 weeks later...
On 26/03/2022 at 21:33, forameus said:

I've not played it properly for years but I did play it a lot when it first came out on the PS3 and the start of the PS4 era and there was always a cash glitch you could use to make money. I never once bought a shark card and still ended up with plenty of decent stuff.

• 2 months later...
Definitely comes across as them trying to spend as little as physically possible while slapping a £60 on it. I would definitely like to play through Vice City again but I'll wait until this has been fixed and it's slashed to about a tenner in price. 
Down to just over a score on Amazon

• 2 months later...