Sign in to follow this  
Sherrif John Bunnell

Grand Theft Auto V

Log In by Monday night 23:59 to get a free $250K bonus and up to a million dollar tax rebate. Free game bonus to be put In between Feb 27th and 6th March.

I eventually caved in and bought this on PS4, had it on 360 beforehand..Wtf are these Transform races all about, they don't half drag them out. Nice and quick way to level up early doors though I suppose.

My plan is to actually finish the storyline this time round, keeping all the Lester assassination missions until the end aswell

I'm sure just about everyone who's wanted to play this must have bought it by now but if not it's been added to Xbox game pass today.

Using this opportunity to play through San Andreas from start to finish. Don’t think I ever actually finished it when I was younger so looking forward to firing through it

I made it about half way, made a bit more I think. Got far too busy for me with trying to fight off gangs in areas you've taken over, distracting from missions I was trying to do. 

I never finished it. Got stuck on the mission where you've to shoot down mini planes on top of a building and never went back.

1 hour ago, 19QOS19 said:

I never finished it. Got stuck on the mission where you've to shoot down mini planes on top of a building and never went back.

I got to the mission just before the riots in the streets near the end!

I remember finishing San Andreas but I did leave the game for over a year because some of the flight school missions enraged me so much.

Still a couple of side missions I’ll never complete as they were so frustrating.

I’ve just remembered this mission, making me think twice about playing it at all haha

I’ve just remembered this mission, making me think twice about playing it at all haha

Let me know if it's as hard now as it was back then. I may go back one day

I've started Vice City again. I forgot how much of a death trap the bikes are.
Aye but worth the risk when you see a car carrier up ahead.