Grand Theft Auto V

• 3 weeks later...

And why bother?  As others have said, they are making an absolute fortune on turning GTA Online into a mini version of every other game out there.  From a purely business standpoint, why would they bother spending considerable resources building single player DLC when they can just throw in a new course or gamemode every so often to GTAO and rake in money from micro-transactions?

From what I know, it's the case that Rockstar want to focus more on adding single-player/story content to GTA V, while the publisher, Take Two, are perpetuating the classic Activision-esque money-grab and ensuring new content will maximise the need for microtransactions online. Apparently both parties haven't been getting on well over it all for some time.

From what I know, it's the case that Rockstar want to focus more on adding single-player/story content to GTA V, while the publisher, Take Two, are perpetuating the classic Activision-esque money-grab and ensuring new content will maximise the need for microtransactions online. Apparently both parties haven't been getting on well over it all for some time.

Red dot

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

Managing to find a wee bit of time to get through the story on this now. Been a while since I've played but has there been an update to the music? I generally listen to the pop channel. I can't recall Gorillaz the last time. There are a couple of other ones as well that I can't recall hearing last time.

• 1 month later...

Looking for some help guys.

I have finally gone back to the story and I am at the Cargobob mission for Trevor, which is a killer.  However when I check my player wheel it says that I have 1 mission to do for Franklin so I thought I would go and do this first.  However when I go back to Franklin I can't find a mission.

Appreciate that all missions can be done at different times so I have no reference point as to where I am (last picked this up probably about 18 months ago).  Does anyone have any memories of similar issues OR is there a section where I can check the last mission done for each character so I can try to work out where I am using an a fan wiki page etc?

Its probably one of his side missions. There is one where he has to drive a pick up truck for his wasted friend. They are activated my speaking to a woman (Tonya, I think). Try calling her or i'm sure she hangs about near Franklin's aunties' house.

Edited by mrpaddyx

Looking for some help guys.

I have finally gone back to the story and I am at the Cargobob mission for Trevor, which is a killer.  However when I check my player wheel it says that I have 1 mission to do for Franklin so I thought I would go and do this first.  However when I go back to Franklin I can't find a mission.

Appreciate that all missions can be done at different times so I have no reference point as to where I am (last picked this up probably about 18 months ago).  Does anyone have any memories of similar issues OR is there a section where I can check the last mission done for each character so I can try to work out where I am using an a fan wiki page etc?

This link has a full list of all the missions
http://gta.wikia.com/wiki/Missions_in_GTA_V

• 3 weeks later...

Bought this for ps4 over the weekend, had it for ps3 at launch but stopped playing not very far in. Loving it and can't really remember most of it so like playing a new game. Just at Trevor first rampage mission with the rednecks. Meant to be studying for an exam this week but this might take over I think.

I think I am pretty much back were I got to last time I played this and can kind of see why I stopped playing. Starting to feel very disjointed and the missions have been pretty poor since trevor got to Los Santos. On the one in the shipyard were you drive a crane. Hopefully the pace picks up again.