Grand Theft Auto V

• 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
Is there some form of glitch online just now?
Literally every time my character walks by someone they run the other way and then the police come after me. I'm unarmed. 

That's a corrupt file or save mate. Delete your game and start afresh I'm afraid.

24 minutes ago, Stellaboz said:

What's that?

On the PS4, if you call 1-999-157-825368 when your playing as one of the antagonists, you enter Directors Mode where you can play as any character in the game and have all the cheats turned on for as long as you like.  Stuff like invincibility, unlimited ammo, no police, no restricted areas, exploding bullets.  All sorts.

Only available on PS4 and the PC as the Xbox one sucks a massive horse penis.

1 hour ago, KnightswoodBear said:

Even though I've got this for the 360 and never finished it, I decided to pick it up for the PS4 yesterday.  £23 off SimplyGames seemed fair enough.

If you like the online mode then it's worth it, they've done a hell of a lot to that compared to the old versions.

• 3 months later...

Tried online a year ago and didn't really like it.  Started as a new character yesterday to give it another try and think it's very good now.  Does anyone with PS4 still play this online?  Saw a few of you in my friends list from BF1 that are pretty highly ranked.

I saw this going for £25 in Asda last week and picked it up. It looks glorious on the PS4.

I've started playing in online; it's astonishing fun. I've spent most of the time taking part in stunt races to make a little bit of money before I get into the missions.

Please add me online and let's form a gang.

The heists on it are great fun, the only drawbacks being each one takes a couple of hours and they require 4 of you to be on concurrently (unless you enlist randoms who are notoriously flaky). You also have to own a "high-end apartment" to host them, which probably costs about $500k. If any of you were up for it then I'd do them with you, as it's the quickest way to earn a good amount of cash.