Grand Theft Auto V

K-Rose was an excellent radio station. There was nothing better than rampaging down the street mowing down pedestrians whilst All My Exes Live In Texas played away.

I personally preferred driving round the countryside back roads with 'I Love a Rainy Night' playing. Majestic! biggrin.gif

preferred vice city myself

once the second part of the game was opened up and you had that massive long road it was excellent to grab a motorbike and put on the station with the rock stations on

San Andreas is a superior game but I just couldn't get into it. Cannot beat driving a car chase with this blasting out.

It's been confirmed that it's just Los Santos, with surrounding hills, countryside and beaches.

I'd rather they kept thye location smaller but with more detail. It's gonna be amazing!

It's been confirmed that it's just Los Santos, with surrounding hills, countryside and beaches.

Controversial...although I hope that it's a step up in the way that Liberty City was stepped up between GTAIII and IV. Somewhere slightly bigger than LC (or at least with more varied terrain, like San Andreas had) with as much detail as IV and I'd be happy as a pig in shit.

The trailer showed off a lot more of the game than I thought it would. It was definately Los Santos, hard to tell if the rest of San Andreas is in there though. The graphics would suggest the game is definately going to be on the current generation of consoles.

The first 2 islands are definetly there, wether vegas/nevada island(forget its name) is there is another question. The fans will be shitting themselves with delight. Cause after being an avid gta4 online gamer for years all ive heard every night ive been online is allways "They should remake San Andreas, best game by far" I agree with them, but after hearing it for years it rite got on my tits. Graphics are very promising and if they can combine the serious plot of GTA4 with the variety and fun of GTA SA then this will be a very difficult game to beat.

Controversial...although I hope that it's a step up in the way that Liberty City was stepped up between GTAIII and IV. Somewhere slightly bigger than LC (or at least with more varied terrain, like San Andreas had) with as much detail as IV and I'd be happy as a pig in shit.

You see the giant mountain from the 2nd island during the trailer.. and the bridges connecting the 2nd and 3rd islands

The first 2 islands are definetly there, wether vegas/nevada island(forget its name) is there is another question. The fans will be shitting themselves with delight. Cause after being an avid gta4 online gamer for years all ive heard every night ive been online is allways "They should remake San Andreas, best game by far" I agree with them, but after hearing it for years it rite got on my tits. Graphics are very promising and if they can combine the serious plot of GTA4 with the variety and fun of GTA SA then this will be a very difficult game to beat.

Las Venturas?

Potential Map, it looks legit but apparently that's it.

Las Venturas?

Potential Map, it looks legit but apparently that's it.

Aye, Venturas. The trailer to me shows Santos and San Fierro. I hope they include all 3 islands cause thats what i liked about SA, each island had its own feel and look so it added great variety and all the offroad available was just awesome. Me and my mates were saying thats what GTA4 sadly lacked as we would chase each other in jeeps wishing we had some proper offroad.