Grand Theft Auto V

See online, what's the best way to get your rating up? Want to get up a few more levels so im better equipped for when I play with the crew.

Playing with other crew members has a multiplier effect on the XP you gain from missions. We won't judge your lowly level. ;)

I went on this for 3 hours the other day and achieved the sum total of f**k all apart from getting killed a lot and wasting a f**k load of ammunition also managed to spank a 747 into someones garden. It's fucking great.

I'm going to throw this out there now that the storm has calmed down, this game is overrated. It's not the best game ever. It's not even the best GTA game. It's brilliant, a really good game, but isn't anything like the best.

I'm going to throw this out there now that the storm has calmed down, this game is overrated. It's not the best game ever. It's not even the best GTA game. It's brilliant, a really good game, but isn't anything like the best.

:angry:

I'd have to agree with you Ludo, I was really disappointed with the story mode! I've never been overly keen on playing games online as its a bit tedious and repetitive, however the online world is pretty good here.

Its a great game, you can have hours upon hours of fun, but it's an overrated game.

Also anyone else think they just rushed this game? I was thinking the story seemed cut short, online was not ready for about two weeks after the release date(Then never worked for another two). I'm getting the feeling the game was rushed into production, I can't say I blame rockstar, the plummeted millions, possibly billions into the production of the game however I feel as though they were racing against the release date of the next-gen consoles and GTA fans have suffered.

The end of the story mode just felt rushed. Nicely paced all the way through, then the ending and dealings with all the antagonists are simply squared up on the last mission. Massively disappointing in that sense.

The Last of Us is game of the year for me.

Golden Joystick awards have been announced

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/technology-24677247

Most notably GTAV won game of the year, hardly surprising really

Should have been Last Of Us, GTAs gameplay is much better but I dont think I've ever seen a story as good as TLOU and I believe that's the direction the industry is moving. With all the hype though I guess it was never going to be a competition for something this mainstream, IGNs game of the year will be a more interesting read IMO

I'd have to agree with you Ludo, I was really disappointed with the story mode! I've never been overly keen on playing games online as its a bit tedious and repetitive, however the online world is pretty good here.

Its a great game, you can have hours upon hours of fun, but it's an overrated game.

Also anyone else think they just rushed this game? I was thinking the story seemed cut short, online was not ready for about two weeks after the release date(Then never worked for another two). I'm getting the feeling the game was rushed into production, I can't say I blame rockstar, the plummeted millions, possibly billions into the production of the game however I feel as though they were racing against the release date of the next-gen consoles and GTA fans have suffered.

It took them five years! I would hardly say it was rushed.

Hold select (on PS3) to bring up the inventory menu. Then scroll down to chat options and pick between everyone, Crew, Friends etc...

Doesn't seem to let me do it during races, guess I'll have to put up with screeching French folk.....