Grand Theft Auto V

Survival sounds great - think I'm just about at level 11, so plenty more to do before I get there. Managed to get a good two hours online yesterday - longest I've managed since it got released. Hoping for more over the weekend, but mostly hoping that the crew invite stuff gets fixed so I can actually play with the PnB crew

Spent all yesterday racing, it's a brilliant way to level quickly and make money fast, I went from level 37 to 53 in a matter of hours, unlocked every mod for all cars and made close to 400k. Even in a 4 player race first place is 12k, and last is nearly 3k. The rp is excellent too, 2200 for a win, 800 for last place.

The money and rp is starting to go up at my levels now, 20k jobs are regular, 3500 rp a job is common. Got myself a rapid gt and maxed it out, it's a bloody beast of a machine.

Edited by EdgarusQPFC

Winding folk up over the mic is amazing. I won four races in a row, GTA style races at that. And between races they were concocting plans on how to defeat me, in the fourth and final race, one of them was leading, but I dived up the inside at one corner and put him in the wall and won. After the race he kept whining about it so I told him to dry his eyes, and he kept moaning, so I kept saying it, managed to get 6 people shouting "dry yer eyes" at him! :lol: Even his mates, he went in a huff and logged off apparently. :lol:

Fixed that in the first patch

They definitely didn't for me in the first patch. The game was near unplayable with server dropouts and the like until the first patch came out. I lost near 20k on one mission cause I kept getting blown up by the cops. :(

Played it for a couple of hours with a mate last night, had a few races, which are an absolute hoot.

I also delivered my first car to Solomon that was on his list. At one point, before I could get to a garage for a respray and a repair, I had a 4 star wanted level. Helicopters and five oh all over me. I managed to lose them and the wanted level, but the car was an utter nick by the time I got to the garage!!

Edited by Confidemus

How much do you lose if you die in free roam? My bank balance seems to drop all the time as i piss about a lot. Am I best to stick passive mode on?

Passive mode makes no difference, as you can still be run over.