Grand Theft Auto V

I don't suppose anyone will care but I'll spoiler this just in case (it's the mission where you see Jimmy for the first time since the family moved out, as Michael)

It's the one where you take Jimmy, go beat up Fabien and then get Tracy. Well I already had a helicopter outside Michael's so I just went with that, parked it outside the therapist's office and came out to find it parked nicely in his drive...

0_0.jpg

Stupid fucking game. Raging.

It looks a bit more like it in that picture but up close the houses aren't in the right place I don't think. It's 20 years on from GTA:SA and all the houses look as if they could be that old which makes me think they could have had the same ones. That said, I got a we bit emosh when I ended up there.

It woulda been cool if you seen a wee alcoholic sitting on a doorstep talking about how he ruled San Andreas.

One time I went there, there was a guy in a white vest, Caesar haircut and jeans going around on a bike.

Edited by SFLKING

Just finished it. Big spoilers coming

Anyone who chose to kill Trevor or Michael is a wee gaylord. If you could kill franklin on the other hand.

On an aside, My favourite songs:-

General Lee, Convoy, Only Girl in the world, Higher Love, If you leave me now, West End Girls, Glamourous, Work (remix)

They were mine too. Also liked scandalous and wouldn't want to be like you.