Grand Theft Auto V

Anybody's game on old style PS3 keep freezing? No marks or scratches on disk. Think it could be a console problem

It crashed on my Xbox 360 Arcade twice last night, first time was very annoying as I had just about finished a particularly long mission. Played it for hours beforehand with no problem whatsoever and then two crashes in 1 night?

I hope it isn't one of those glitches that only appear once your save game hits a certain size or something (like Skyrim had),

I'm totally struggling to find or workout what Franklins's final side mission is. On the HUD there's a 1 beside him and nothing beside Michael or Trevor. Is it completing all the races perhaps? I've done all the car ones but only 1 of the jet ski ones.

Edit - Turns out a lot of folk having the same problem. Apparently you need to call Tonya for the mission to start.

Edited by TheScarf

Just finished the game - won't post any spoilers of course.

This is obviously a fantastic game, I could list the numerous reasons etc but everybody knows why it is. But I do have a few gripes with the game, not sure how this is going to go down!

Did anybody else feel let down by the heist missions? You basically had no control of the character, just walking or whatever with little no interaction. Boring...and the story didn't grip me at all unlike previous GTAs.

Just me?

Just had to walk up mount chilliad as the first cyclist I tried to shoot knocked me over and after shooting the second one his bike gathered just enough pace to escape my clutches before skidding down the mountain on its side and flying through the air and out of sight after going off a steep cliff. b*****ds! :lol:

I'm not one for trophies/achievements usually, but now that I've completed the game before online comes out, I set myself a task of whittling through some of them. Found out that one of my storyline mission trophies never popped (The one about Brad). Don't know why, but it left me feeling quite annoyed.

Once you've completed the game, is it still possible to make money, by heists etc. or is it only share trading, realty & liquor store robbing?

In offline mode yes, there are no more heists once you complete all the missions.

Once the game goes online, you can carry out heists with your crew.

Even the offline stockmarket is kinda useless since I don't think you can actually affect other companies unless you are playing through the story. I might give Lester a call and see if he has anything for me.

BAWSAQ is the real stock market that will be the main player, since when the game goes online, every player will have an effect on that market, as opposed to the offline one. (forgot the name of it.)

BAWSAQ is the real stock market that will be the main player, since when the game goes online, every player will have an effect on that market, as opposed to the offline one. (forgot the name of it.)

Everyone buy as much Ammunation stock as they can because that stock price will only go up as everyone will use it online.

Everyone buy as much Ammunation stock as they can because that stock price will only go up as everyone will use it online.

There's an issue with that, ammu-nation stock is among the highest (if not the highest) value stock in the game. Not a lot of people will be able to afford to buy sizeable stock from them.

Unless the micro-transactions that will be in the online side involve buying in-game money.