Grand Theft Auto V

Like the everybody else, I'm really looking forward to this (more than any other game I can think of). Can't wait to get to grips with the map, physics, gameplay etc.. but it's the online gameplay I'm really looking forward to. Online is where it's at for me, generally a cod player and don't really bother with the single player.

Just reading some nostalgic stuff about old GTAs. Had no idea Kent Paul was voiced by Danny Dyer. :lol:

I thought he sounded like him when I watched some of the San Andreas missions on YouTube so went to the Wiki page and saw he was listed as the voice of Kent Paul. And Shaun Ryder voices Maccer.

This will be unreal. Uni doesn't start until the last week in September so this will be the ultimate hangover cure.

I did not like GTA IV...they took a lot of the fun out of GTA as it became "too realistic" in the sense that you had minimal customisation for your character, his stuff and his assets, alongside the entire map being a fairly bland urban jungle. The story line was good but there are some annoying fuckers like Roman who will not take no for an answer. The "HEY NIKO, YOU WANT TO PLAY DARTS WITH YOUR COUSIN" does my fucking head in and causes a shooting rampage.

GTA V looks so much funner. A crazy amount of customisations for your character/car etc, 3 totally different characters, planes are back, countryside is back (I loved that in GTA SA going into redneckville) alongside military bases and other things that were in SA which i won't spoil!

Cannot wait. F35 Fighter Jet flying all over reigning destruction on the world.