Grand Theft Auto V

I have bought GTA4 for the PC on 3, yes three!, different occasions and have spent probably over £60 altogether. However I am yet to get it to work "at an acceptable speed" on any PC I've owned. On the basis of that I will pirate GTA5 and not one single f*ck will be given.

I'm currently on 99.47% completion on San Andreas. I need to find one more oyster to get that extra 0.53%. The trouble is, it's not in my game. Gave it a quick google and it turns out this is a common problem. Extremely frustrating. It's taken me 52 hours to realise that I can't fully complete the game.

I'm currently on 99.47% completion on San Andreas. I need to find one more oyster to get that extra 0.53%. The trouble is, it's not in my game. Gave it a quick google and it turns out this is a common problem. Extremely frustrating. It's taken me 52 hours to realise that I can't fully complete the game.

Technically you have completed it if it isn't in your game, alternatively you can just go out and break your VL.

Technically you have completed it if it isn't in your game, alternatively you can just go out and break your VL.

Still don't have the satisfaction (that no girl can provide) of 100% completion.

Aye, I've known of a few people having that problem. Fortunately that isn't a bug that occurs in the original Xbox version, so I had no problems getting 100%.

• 1 month later...

yeah f**k you rockstar and your massive game why can't you be like infinity ward and give us the same shitty game every year booo

To be fair it will be worth it, it's just that my Internet in painfully slow and it may take donks; it certainly did with Fifa 12 Euro 2012

To be fair it will be worth it, it's just that my Internet in painfully slow and it may take donks; it certainly did with Fifa 12 Euro 2012

i know I've only got a 20gb HDD and constantly have to delete stuff (thanks Battlefield and defiance) but rockstar are probably one of the best games companies there is so i can forgive them. Your Internet doesn't make a difference btw it's an install not an update

I thought the 8GB was for the full game and only if you wanted to install it, that said a game that big you probably will anyway