Grand Theft Auto V

Vice City and the 80s do it for me. My favourite station in that was Emotion with Fernando Martinez.

REO Speedwagon followed by

Cutting Crew followed by

Roxy Music followed by

Toto followed by

Mr. Mister

:wub:

The highlight was FM singing along at the end of the song.

Edited by bunglebonce

Trevor looks like he will be a fans favourite from the off, never normally bother with GTA games but caught my attention

It does show gameplay

There's nothing from the player perspective as if they were in game controlling a character. It's just cut scenes from various camera angles. It's pish and I don't understand why people get so excited about games from cut scenes. The gameplay could well be poor.

Edited by banana

There's nothing from the player perspective as if they were in game controlling a character. It's just cut scenes from various camera angles. It's pish and I don't understand why people get so excited about games from cut scenes. The gameplay could well be poor.

Have you ever played a GTA game before? Or a Rockstar game, Max Payne 3 was superb and the gameplay was good, so settle down.

Agreed. GTA's Gameplay since 3 has been spectacular for its eras. IV was scrutinised for its driving mechanics, but I thought it was fine. Wait until nearer to releasing the game if you want to see a real glimpse of gameplay. But for now, enjoy the fact buying and selling property, modifiying cars, having a big map to explore and 3 unique characters are being drip fed to us up until September 17th

Since GTA 3, I don't think Rockstar have ever shown gameplay from a GTA game before launch. And they have no need to, Rockstar don't make bad games.

If I'd played a demo of LA Noire I'd have saved myself 40 quid.

In the context of GTA, I'd agree with your point.