Grand Theft Auto V

GTA 3 is fantastic in HD if you own a decent tablet or smartphone, would thoroughly recommend it. Forgotten how good it is! Have to say, a part of me does prefer the more "arcadey" style over the GTA 4 stuff...oh, and it's only £2 on the Google market. Bargain.

• 1 month later...

Just had a go on GTA 4 on the PC again and I've noticed theres been a few new radio stations have been added like vice city radio (cant remember others) or am I just imagining it?

If you updated to the latest version it changed a few things to tie in with episodes from liberty city. I played gta4 recently, thought it was brilliant.

Take it the superior PC version is going to be 6 months later as usual? The feck is that all about? How come Rockstar can ship Max Payne 3 on the 'big 3' simultaneously but not GTA V?

:lol: I am genuinely wondering why though, what's the reason?

As Neil Lennon would say, I'm just looking for some consistency from Rockstar!

Edited by Guest

:lol: I am genuinely wondering why though, what's the reason?

As Neil Lennon would say, I'm just looking for some consistency from Rockstar!

With GTAIV they didn't just port it, as far as I know they pretty much built a new game for PC. It had a few extra features, and the graphics were pushing what was possible without a super computer. Guess they just wanted to take their time with it and not release a piss poor mess of a game. But of course, it was still a mess of bugs and DRM even with the time

I'm happy for them not to port it as long as they make an optimised PC version that's worth the wait. No Crysis 2 type shoddy one-size-fits-all solution.

Edited by GiGi

I hope this works on the Xbox 720. I'm very excited about this game.

That's what I'm confused about. If it does then fine but wouldn't they not be best setting back the date until the new Xbox and play station comes out? It would benefit with all the new features? Yes? No?I don't have a clue.

That's what I'm confused about. If it does then fine but wouldn't they not be best setting back the date until the new Xbox and play station comes out? It would benefit with all the new features? Yes? No? I don't have a clue.

I imagine all 360 games will work on the 720, like all original Xbox games work on the 360 if you've got a hard drive.

Apparently 360/PS3 games will not be compatible with the new consoles.

They will be, but in digital format. I read that Sony were working on letting users link licences to their account which would then let them download games they already own.