Grand Theft Auto V

Oooft! Telt. I think it was the poor grammar that really gave the post the "back-handed slap in the puss" demeanor you were aiming for. Well played Zeus.

LOL what a wanky post, Its an internet forum, if you worry about your grammar on such things you need to get out and get a ride son.

laugh.gif

The dog appears to be following the man and women who are likely his owner. At the least this confirms more animals will be in the game. Whether the dog can be owned by the player and interacted with is yet unknown.

Some people have far too much time on their hands.

Zeus is a bit thick, it's important you keep that in mind when replying.

And if you look bellow ladies and gentlemen, you'll see exhibit A:

LOL what a wanky post, Its an internet forum, if you worry about your grammar on such things you need to get out and get a ride son.

laugh.gif

McKee's a virgin.

Who are you again? Not another member of the underclass, surely?

Edited by McKee

• 3 weeks later...

Me. Me. Me.... I cannot wait for this game to come out. I will be a hermit for months when it finally arrives.

people were saying that its ridiculous that they've not given anything away since the trailer. I wouldn't say I'm outraged or anything.

I've read another couple of 'leaks' that the protagonist's name is Adrianhuh.gif

here its here

An anonymous user on 4chan (the most reliable source for news), who has connections to Rockstar Games, has sent along some information about GTA 5. What can we expect? Keep reading knowing the source and you can handle spoilers.

• The protagonist is Hispanic and his name is Adrian.
  • It takes place in San Andreas in 2012. The Mayan end of the world is parodied a lot because of this.
  • You start out in Los Santos and are in your rival’s turf, Varrios Los Aztecas, after getting beaten up and robbed.
  • The game revolves around money in a big deal.
  • Multiplayer is in again. There are a couple of new game modes, co-op story, and 32-player game modes for consoles and 64 player for PC. PC also includes dedicated servers.
  • PC comes out on launch and is being ported by Leeds. From what they have shown us it is optimized much better than GTA 4.
  • San Andreas includes all the same cities from GTA SA and this time they have all became ab it bigger as well as much more detailed.
  • Gang turf wars are back. This time not only the general gang are in charge but different sets such as57th Ballas or the Eastside Azteca. They have their own graffiti. You can tag up stuff with custom sprays now too.

These spoilers are not that bad. Most are improvements from the GTA 4.

Now entering super SPOILER territory.

• ”The money” I refer to comes from a massive drug trade that ships to San Andreas. Its fought over a lot throughout the story and it comes with lots of money. It has ties to your family so it becomes a bigger deal.
  • The timeline continues off of GTA 4. It is referenced a lot. I’m not really sure whether Niko dies but he’s mentioned at least twice.
  • Car modding is back so is lowriding of course.
  • There are 9 radio stations. It features a range of music. Some of the rap is new, some is old.
  • Military has returned in the 6 star wanted level except they are referred to as National Guard.
  • Cover system is upgraded and plays more smoothly.
  • More girlfriends.
  • Parachutes.
  • Fun cheats are back!

CRAAAZZYYY ENDING SPOILERS

• In the end your protagonist dies once again, like in RDR. Afterwards you play as his brother who inherits the money.
  • The moral decisions you saw in GTA IV have more effect on the story now. There are a total of 4 unique endings. 2 bad, 2 good. Whether the protagonist dies in all of them, you’ll just have to figure out since the endings are actually pretty cool.

Was it that bad? I like the military back, and the rest it's nice too... wait a sec... ''your protagonist dies like in RDR'' WHAAAT???!!! John Marston dies??? I haven't finished RDR yet!!! NOOOOOOOOOO!!!

Also this guy says that the trailer coming on november 2nd is 1:04 long and that it's “relatively peaceful and shows off the city”. My guess is if the trailer is correct we may have to believe the rest of the story.

What do you think of all this g1s? Leave a comment below.

San Andreas was good in the cities, but my god it was fucking murder out in the countryside, even worse if you fucked up and ended up in the river, you might have to swim for half an hour just to find a way out the river, than another 20 min run to the fucking road to steal a car

baws to that again