Grand Theft Auto V

• 1 year later...
  • 2 months later...

I remember finishing San Andreas but I did leave the game for over a year because some of the flight school missions enraged me so much.

Still a couple of side missions I’ll never complete as they were so frustrating.

1 hour ago, Lichtie78 said:

I’ve put it off for now after 5 attempts at the “all you had to do was follow the damn train” mission emoji23.png we go again tomorrow

The key to that one is knowing the right distance to be behind the shooters on the train roof, as well as how close to the train you are, and being able to hold it for as long as possible. Being alongside them will see you fail as will being too close to the train.

Edited by DA Baracus

"All you had to do was follow the damn train CJ".

No, all you had to do was shoot the fuckers Big Smoke you absolute weapon.

San Andreas is still my favourite GTA, it was the first one where the map felt huge and added things like being able to swim and climb were good.

I played through it again a few years ago. The missions with Carlita when you first leave the city are so hard. Surprisingly enough, playing through it again the flying school I passed first time as well as the aforementioned train mission.

"All you had to do was follow the damn train CJ".

No, all you had to do was shoot the fuckers Big Smoke you absolute weapon.

San Andreas is still my favourite GTA, it was the first one where the map felt huge and added things like being able to swim and climb were good.

I played through it again a few years ago. The missions with Carlita when you first leave the city are so hard. Surprisingly enough, playing through it again the flying school I passed first time as well as the aforementioned train mission.

Retweet, big smoke is a useless cyant. If I can’t get it within a couple of attempts today I will be spawning a jet pack and cheating like f**k