Grand Theft Auto V

was so excited to finally get a ps4 and gta5, played it best thing was trevor missions but quite a small world considering what has gone before in gta games. was bit gutted when i realised the island is all it is pretty sure gta3 had bigger map once you had everything released. pretty shit graphics considering they were at the forefront 10 years ago, just bought LA noir same boxy graphics the soundtrack just about makes it ok but very little play more a movie with some play inbetween? where did it all go wrong rockstar?

1 hour ago, Thomas Wrongun said:

was so excited to finally get a ps4 and gta5, played it best thing was trevor missions but quite a small world considering what has gone before in gta games. was bit gutted when i realised the island is all it is pretty sure gta3 had bigger map once you had everything released. pretty shit graphics considering they were at the forefront 10 years ago, just bought LA noir same boxy graphics the soundtrack just about makes it ok but very little play more a movie with some play inbetween? where did it all go wrong rockstar?

L.A. Noire was made about six years ago tbf

• 2 weeks later...

I would recommend it. Decided to treat myself to this on XB1 as FIFA/COD were not fun games to play hungover. Haven't touched the story yet as I've played it before on X360 & PC so just dived straight into multiplayer. 

Can anyone recommend the best way to make money? Just been doing stunt races cause they're fun & I'm feart of the 13 year olds that'll have all the fighter jets & massive guns :lol:

Also does anyone still do jobs or whatever in the P&B gang/clan? Turns out I'm still in it having joined it in my X360 days on the game. If so let me know. 

Edited by Dave

• 3 weeks later...

Decided to throw this on again after what.. a year or two away from it.. holy f**k me how things have changed on here. Was confused as f**k when I loaded into Online and the icons on the map were different colours, people's indicator icons were different colours... there was all the different automatic add-ons that just took about 10 minutes to all load on.. nightmare

Shame this has kinda died the death since the upgrade to next-gen.. used to love all the PNBE crew shenanigans we got up to on 360 such as racing (which was great cause we tried to be as clean as possible, no deliberately sabotaging each other unless it was a GTA race), completing all the jobs and shit. Shame the heists took fuckin' forever to come out as I imagine they would've been really fun to play when the Crew was at it's most popular

9 hours ago, Dave1875 said:

Decided to throw this on again after what.. a year or two away from it.. holy f**k me how things have changed on here. Was confused as f**k when I loaded into Online and the icons on the map were different colours, people's indicator icons were different colours... there was all the different automatic add-ons that just took about 10 minutes to all load on.. nightmare

Shame this has kinda died the death since the upgrade to next-gen.. used to love all the PNBE crew shenanigans we got up to on 360 such as racing (which was great cause we tried to be as clean as possible, no deliberately sabotaging each other unless it was a GTA race), completing all the jobs and shit. Shame the heists took fuckin' forever to come out as I imagine they would've been really fun to play when the Crew was at it's most popular

I played the online version for about 2 years straight from the PS3 launch through the PS4 version.  It was always more of a social thing with me and most of the regulars that I played with moved onto different things. I still log back in now and again but its not the same when you have random American's screaming down the mic.

That all being said the game is clearly not losing its appeal to the masses. Apparently December was the highest grossing month ever for the online game (f**k buying any shark cards!) and the game itself was top of the UK charts last week. No wonder they never expanded the single player game with some decent DLC.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I eventually caved in and bought this on PS4, had it on 360 beforehand..Wtf are these Transform races all about, they don't half drag them out. Nice and quick way to level up early doors though I suppose.

My plan is to actually finish the storyline this time round, keeping all the Lester assassination missions until the end aswell

• 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...