The Mario Balotelli Appreciation Thread

Donnyarb

get me on that list, i was actually facebooking earlier about how much of a hero he is turning into for me

it was the homeless guy story that made me realise he is actually a decent guy ontop of the brilliance on & off thepitch

super mario wub.gif

• Replies 297
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The A-Z of Mario Balotelli. Most of the stuff has been covered on here, but there are one or two new ones... 8)

http://footballspeak...-Balotelli.aspx

J is for Jenny Thompson. The prostitute linked to Wayne Rooney in the media. Balotelli reportedly saw her in a Manchester restaurant (See, Tevez – Manchester does have restaurants) and started chanting “ROONEY! ROONEY! ROONEY!” at the top of his voice.

:lol: :lol: :lol:

J is for Jenny Thompson. The prostitute linked to Wayne Rooney in the media. Balotelli reportedly saw her in a Manchester restaurant (See, Tevez – Manchester does have restaurants) and started chanting "ROONEY! ROONEY! ROONEY!" at the top of his voice.

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Was just about to say this one. laugh.gif

In.

The unconfirmed story now doing the rounds which claims that Mario's mum, after consultations with his new cleaner, sent her lad off to John Lewis to buy a list of supplies including an iron, a mop and a Hoover. A few hours later, Mario's car pulled up with a van behind - which promptly unloaded a giant trampoline, two Vespa scooters and no cleaning products whatsoever.

:lol:

He's a good lad. I also see that he's claiming the fireworks had nothing to do with him and he'll be more wary about who he lets into his house next time.

Archived