The Mario Balotelli Appreciation Thread

Donnyarb

The way some of these pundits go on about Mario, you'd think he had committed some horrendous crimes during his time at Manchester City

I don't remember Joey Barton for example being branded a risk, a loose cannon etc...

• Replies 297
  • Created
  • Last Reply

it's look like I've made a super bet. Well done, past Supras.

:lol: Every so often, you produce an absolute belter of a line

Does any one think Balotelli "isn't that good"?

Guy in my work is trying to claim he's a bit rank

Punted from inter, 4th choice striker at Man City before being punted, punted at Milan to a club that hasn't won it's domestic league since the 80s

Had a good euros, crap World Cup.

I've never believed he's as good as people make out

Punted from inter, 4th choice striker at Man City before being punted, punted at Milan to a club that hasn't won it's domestic league since the 80s

Had a good euros, crap World Cup.

I've never believed he's as good as people make out

His goal scoring record has been impressive at every club he's played for, especially last season at Milan. Inter didn't punt him, they sold him to a club which everyone considered was a step up in his career. Mancini couldn't handle him and sold him off, but given his talents everybody at Man City would have liked him to stay in an ideal world. He's definitely shown signs of improvement in his character and is a cracking signing for Liverpool. Very good player.

I love this man!

Brilliant. Unfortunately you know these arseholes are going to do their best to dish up any dirt on him they can get their hands on and attempt to make his life a misery.

Fortunately though, he doesn't seem to give a flying f**k about anything.

Archived